Visual Merchandising Designer in Jersey City, NJ, USA
PLEASE NOTE: THIS POSITION IS AN ON-GOING FREELANCER ROLE.
This position requires skills in creating computer models of conceptual and finished designs. Prepares in store visual presentations, and display units by designing layouts.
- Prepares design work from CRF for review.
- Prepare 2D & 3D drawings, perspectives, plans, models, elevations, interiors, for presentations and display.
- Plan and concept by studying information and materials.
- Illustrates & concept by designing layouts to scale keeping style and aesthetic in mind.
- Obtains approval of concept by submitting rough layout for approval.
- Prepares final layout by marking and pasting up finished copy and art.
- Maintains technical knowledge by attending design workshops or seminars
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing results as needed.
- Work with insight, artistry, and creativity.
- Design scale models of tester units & products.
- Design elevations, sections, and bird’s-eye-view models.
- Consult with the designers and understand details & brand DNA.
- Alter designs to meet new specifications.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Graphic Design Skills, Layout Skills, Creative Services, Customer Focus, Creativity, Flexibility, Attention to Detail, Deadline-Oriented, Desktop Publishing Tools, Acute Vision Flexible.
- Skills in 2D & 3D design & presentation
- Adobe Photoshop, Sketchup, Adobe Illustrator & InDesign
- MS Office XP (Word and PowerPoint)
Are you looking to pay or is this a collaboration?
Pay to hire someone
Is this ongoing work or a one off job?
How would you prefer to pay?
What’s your day rate budget range? (USD)
$250-350 (Industry average)
Do you have an estimate of the job or project length?
A few months
Are you a company or individual hiring?
Do you have internal sign off on the hire?
Do you need to hire for a specific city, country or place?
Yes, they need to be at a location (give location in job title)
When do you want to have the freelancer secured by?
What is most important for this job?
Twine can guarantee 3 relevant freelancers for an upfront fee of $650/£500. Would you like to know more?
How many freelancers do you want to contact you?
Do you have a job specification or creative brief?
Yes (please enter this in the description)
Does the freelancer need insurance?
Where did you find Twine?
You contacted me
- Public questions:
Show your interest:
Not sure what to write? Use a template:
When are you available to work on this project?
What's your rate for this job?
Enter your day rate if there's not enough information or it's an ongoing project. You can change this after speaking with the client.
How long will it take? (Optional)
If there's enough information, give an estimate of how long this job will take.
What's your usual day rate? (Optional)
Set your deposit rate:
If approved, the buyer will pay a deposit of 80%