Part Time / Flexi Time SEO Specialist in Southend, UK
Hours are part-time, 1 day a week / or every other week, No set hours, can just be a few hours between 10am-4pm, we are very flexible. The position is strictly in-house.
We will not accept requests to work remotely. The current pay is based on an *hourly rate of £20.
We have three small businesses all in skip hire and waste management industry. One of our businesses is a Nationwide business that has over 600 pages within the website. We are based in the Southend SS2 area.
This is a Twine Enterprise project. You need to be a Twine Pro to pitch. Click here to learn more.
We are looking for a freelance web developer that can join our team on a regular part-time basis. Our services are provided mostly via our websites and therefore this is a key role in helping the company succeed with current and upcoming projects. In particular the Web Developer will be responsible for:
- Optimizing the existing sites
- Planning and managing the site structure
- Adding new features and scripts
- Flexibly improve the current SEO
- Monitor bugs, glitches, and layout errors
- Monitor website performance and optimise for search rankings factors
- Conducting technical site audits, and identifying opportunities for improvement
- Planning and executing link-building campaigns using targeted content
- Using Google analytics tools to measure and report performance
- Keeping informed of latest search engine policies and algorithm updates
- Create new content
- Create and manage Social Media campaigns
- Minimum 3 Years Experience in an SEO role
- Graduate with 2:1 or above in Media, Science, or Analytical Degree
- Excellent Microsoft office skills, including Excel and Maths
- Analytical mind-set with a strong ability for paying attention to detail and problem solving
- Personable, confident communicator - both over the phone, face to face
- Well organised, in both time and project management
- Strong understanding of SEO whitehat practices, and how to execute an SEO campaign
- Strong Understanding of Onpage Optimisation, Off page optimisation, Google Algorithms
- Awareness of Google Analytics, and its key purposes
- Understanding of Mobile SEO, and key requirements for Mobile
- Proven experience in delivering organic search results through content, outreach, link-building activities, and on-site strategies
- Experience of using AHrefs, Moz, Google Search Console, and other SEO tools
- Part-time, Contract
- £20.00 /hour
- SEO: 1 year (Required)
Are you looking to pay or is this a collaboration?
Pay to hire someone
Is this ongoing work or a one off job?
How would you prefer to pay?
What’s your hourly rate budget range? (USD)
Do you have an estimate of the job or project length?
A few months
Are you a company or individual hiring?
Do you have internal sign off on the hire?
Do you need to hire for a specific city, country or place?
Yes, they need to be at a location (give location in job title)
When do you want to have the freelancer secured by?
What is most important for this job?
Twine can guarantee 3 relevant freelancers for an upfront fee of $650/£500. Would you like to know more?
How many freelancers do you want to contact you?
Do you have a job specification or creative brief?
Yes (please enter this in the description)
Does the freelancer need insurance?
Where did you find Twine?
You contacted me
- Public questions:
Show your interest:
Not sure what to write? Use a template:
When are you available to work on this project?
What's your rate for this job?
Enter your day rate if there's not enough information or it's an ongoing project. You can change this after speaking with the client.
How long will it take? (Optional)
If there's enough information, give an estimate of how long this job will take.
What's your usual day rate? (Optional)
Set your deposit rate:
If approved, the buyer will pay a deposit of 80%