Interior Designer in Mississauga, ON,Canada
Folio Interior Design Group Inc., is an interior design firm who specializes in condominium common area refurbishment. We work in a fast paced, collaborative environment. We take a client-centred approach in everything we do. We are seeking a freelance interior designer who is creative, has an eye for design and can work under pressure.
- Research and remain relevant to trends - primarily in the condominium industry
- Work with interior design team (senior consultants and outside contractors) to develop design solutions for condominium common areas
- Research concepts and materials to support design team on technical issues influencing concept development
- Work within timely schedules to coordinate the completion of tasks through to final project completion
- Conduct on-site observations and provide recommendations to help streamline ongoing design projects
- Select furniture, materials, decor, finishes, etc., that are aligned with client need
- Research and understand code requirements including but not limited to fire safety, building code, electrical, etc.
- Minimum 4 years experience in interior design with demonstrated knowledge of the condominium industry
- ARIDO certification (non-negotiable, however, lapsed OK)
- Strong customer service and relationship management skills
- Demonstrated experience in proposal and budget development
- Proficient in AutoCAD, SketchUP, 3D Max, Illustrator or other design programs
- Bachelor’s Degree in Interior Design, Architecture or related discipline
- Demonstrated understanding of basic principles of space planning
- Able to develop and present design concepts
- Fluent in English
- Successful candidate must be able to work on site 2-3 days per week during business hours.
- Interior Design: 3 years (Preferred)
Are you looking to pay or is this a collaboration?
Pay to hire someone
Is this ongoing work or a one off job?
How would you prefer to pay?
What’s your day rate budget range? (USD)
$250-350 (Industry average)
Do you have an estimate of the job or project length?
A few months
Are you a company or individual hiring?
Do you have internal sign off on the hire?
Do you need to hire for a specific city, country or place?
Yes, they need to be at a location (give location in job title)
When do you want to have the freelancer secured by?
What is most important for this job?
Twine can guarantee 3 relevant freelancers for an upfront fee of $650/£500. Would you like to know more?
How many freelancers do you want to contact you?
Do you have a job specification or creative brief?
Yes (please enter this in the description)
Does the freelancer need insurance?
Where did you find Twine?
You contacted me
- Public questions:
Show your interest:
Not sure what to write? Use a template:
When are you available to work on this project?
What's your rate for this job?
Enter your day rate if there's not enough information or it's an ongoing project. You can change this after speaking with the client.
How long will it take? (Optional)
If there's enough information, give an estimate of how long this job will take.
What's your usual day rate? (Optional)
Set your deposit rate:
If approved, the buyer will pay a deposit of 80%