Web designer in Toronto, ON,Canada
MWKS Creative a boutique studio in Mimico, Ontario is currently looking for a Jr. Web design and online marketing as a freelance professional( work from home)
Work per project in Wordpress developments ( wordpress plugin management, themes installation and from scratch wireframes), Shopify and Woocommerce, SEO, email Campaigns (mail-chimp/constant contact), Google Ads, email signature programming ( HTML) along other marketing related projects per our clients requests.
- Minimum 3 years in web design and social marketing, preferably programmer or web designer.
- HTML coding for custom email campaigns and email ( corporate) signatures
- Be able to show a track record of the work done in campaigns and success in each project
- Well-versed in CRM’s, WordPress, Google Ad Words, Retargeting, SEO, HTML
- English - Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Extremely creative and able to constantly generate new ideas and content
- Availability on daily basis and even on weekends.
Invoicing per project base
- Students are welcome to apply but showing experience and references
If it sounds like what you currently do and are open to work on projects in a fast an efficient way, we will love to hear from you!
Thank you for your interest, however only those are qualified and being considered for this role will be contacted.
- Web Design: 3 years (Preferred)
- CSS: 3 years (Preferred)
Are you looking to pay or is this a collaboration?
Pay to hire someone
Is this ongoing work or a one off job?
How would you prefer to pay?
What’s your day rate budget range? (USD)
$250-350 (Industry average)
Do you have an estimate of the job or project length?
A few months
Are you a company or individual hiring?
Do you have internal sign off on the hire?
Do you need to hire for a specific city, country or place?
Yes, they need to be at a location (give location in job title)
When do you want to have the freelancer secured by?
What is most important for this job?
Twine can guarantee 3 relevant freelancers for an upfront fee of $650/£500. Would you like to know more?
How many freelancers do you want to contact you?
Do you have a job specification or creative brief?
Yes (please enter this in the description)
Does the freelancer need insurance?
Where did you find Twine?
You contacted me
- Public questions:
Show your interest:
Not sure what to write? Use a template:
When are you available to work on this project?
What's your rate for this job?
Enter your day rate if there's not enough information or it's an ongoing project. You can change this after speaking with the client.
How long will it take? (Optional)
If there's enough information, give an estimate of how long this job will take.
What's your usual day rate? (Optional)
Set your deposit rate:
If approved, the buyer will pay a deposit of 80%