Web Analyst in Huntington Beach, CA, USA
Innocean is a full-service Advertising Agency in sunny Huntington Beach, CA. We have an exciting opportunity for a Web Analyst to join our team. This is a great chance to get your foot in the door and prove yourself with a new and exciting team here at Innocean.
The Web Analyst will support, troubleshoot and maintain the current implementation of Adobe Analytics across multiple domains. This successful candidate will work closely with members of cross-functional teams within the marketing organization to implement web analytics standards of code development and maintenance for our web campaigns, pages, e-commerce and 3rd party integrations with partners such as DoubleClick.
The candidate will often need to work closely with our technology team to identify gaps in the data capture strategy and collaboratively implement enhancements. The candidate will also be expected to partner with multiple business units to ensure that best practices in metrics and decision-making are being adhered to within our internal functions.
Other responsibilities include:
- Audit and assess current Adobe Analytics implementation on an ongoing basis
- Document specifics of the implementation thoroughly and clearly
Identify, track, report on and troubleshoot issues with data capture and tracking as well as Hyundai integrations with other tools in a timely manner
- Identify gaps in the implementation and data capture, document and present findings
- Oversee and consult the web development team on Adobe Analytics tracking code implementation and best practices
- Evaluate business goals and objectives from multiple business teams and develop tracking/tagging strategies to allow individuals and teams to measure success
- Consulting directly with our internal business functions on projects requiring web analytics, implementation and dashboard development
- Work with teams to install, configure and use web analytics services.
Perform quality assurance tests on tracking implementations
- Assist with tracking and improving the results of marketing campaigns.
- Build and leverage automated dashboards Adobe Analytics
- Build, update and deliver weekly and monthly reports, dashboards and key performance reports using Adobe Analytics, Tableau, and Excel - where applicable
- Build Dashboards for various business stakeholders in Tableau
- Provide best practices consulting services
- Assist in any training and knowledge sharing of web analytics for marketing and the UX teams
- Drive insights from data, making suggestions concerning both the site experience and business performance
Create and maintain analytics dashboards in Adobe Analytics, and Tableau
- An organized and systematic approach to your work with ability to prioritize deadlines
- Experience with Adobe Analytics or equivalent web analytics tool
- Knowledge of building dashboards Tableau
- Experience with web development and dynamic multilingual websites
- Comfortable presenting findings and communicating suggestions
- Expertise with Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Understanding of Adobe data collection processes, including SAINT classifications
- Desirable: experience with website redesign process
- Fun and fast-paced agency environment
- Lots of individual autonomy & rewards for merit and creativity
- Be part of a close-knit and exciting team & growing agency
- Enjoy catered happy hour every Thursday and breakfast on Fridays
- Full-time Barista on-site
- Subsidized Medical, Dental and Vision Premiums
- Amazing views of the Pacific Ocean by the pier in HB
- 401k Program
Are you looking to pay or is this a collaboration?
Pay to hire someone
Is this ongoing work or a one off job?
How would you prefer to pay?
What’s your day rate budget range? (USD)
$250-350 (Industry average)
Do you have an estimate of the job or project length?
A few months
Are you a company or individual hiring?
Do you have internal sign off on the hire?
Do you need to hire for a specific city, country or place?
Yes, they need to be at a location (give location in job title)
When do you want to have the freelancer secured by?
What is most important for this job?
Twine can guarantee 3 relevant freelancers for an upfront fee of $650/£500. Would you like to know more?
How many freelancers do you want to contact you?
Do you have a job specification or creative brief?
Yes (please enter this in the description)
Does the freelancer need insurance?
Where did you find Twine?
You contacted me
- Public questions:
Show your interest:
Not sure what to write? Use a template:
When are you available to work on this project?
What's your rate for this job?
Enter your day rate if there's not enough information or it's an ongoing project. You can change this after speaking with the client.
How long will it take? (Optional)
If there's enough information, give an estimate of how long this job will take.
What's your usual day rate? (Optional)
Set your deposit rate:
If approved, the buyer will pay a deposit of 80%