Designer in San Francisco, CA, USA
Kenshoo is seeking a Freelance Designer who is a creative problem solver, a quick study, with a passion for great design and the ability to create the necessary design assets which are aligned with our Brand guidelines.
From brainstorming to implementation, you will work with talented members from the Marketing team to plan, concept and design ideas across multiple platforms. You are a strong conceptual thinker who will be expected to not just execute ideas but also be a part of the initial creative process. With a brilliant design portfolio that includes digital design work (website design, UI, Social media, ad campaigns, creative posters) and a strong grasp of print design, you will have the ability to work both autonomously and as part of the Marketing team in designing pixel perfect and on-brand design collateral. You can tackle multiple projects simultaneously and are hands on with every project from start to finish.
- Collaborate with product marketing managers, fellow creatives, and company leaders by using creative problem solving across all different products and can make the complex simple and visually appealing.
Synthesize business, technology, and user needs and envision smart, holistic design solutions
- Produce thoughtful, highly usable designs that embody the Kenshoo Brand
- A visual thinker with a sound understanding of design principles (a great eye for color, composition and typography)
- Bachelors/Masters degree in a design related field (Visual Communication, Graphic Design, Interaction Design, or similar)
- Ability to collaborate throughout the length of project, from conception to completion, including feedback, art direction and time management.
- Enthusiastic about an iterative creative process, and comfortable working in lean teams.
- Attention to detail and the ability to prioritize and manage work to adhere to critical project timelines
Are you looking to pay or is this a collaboration?
Pay to hire someone
Is this ongoing work or a one off job?
How would you prefer to pay?
What’s your day rate budget range? (USD)
$250-350 (Industry average)
Do you have an estimate of the job or project length?
A few months
Are you a company or individual hiring?
Do you have internal sign off on the hire?
Do you need to hire for a specific city, country or place?
Yes, they need to be at a location (give location in job title)
When do you want to have the freelancer secured by?
What is most important for this job?
Twine can guarantee 3 relevant freelancers for an upfront fee of $650/£500. Would you like to know more?
How many freelancers do you want to contact you?
Do you have a job specification or creative brief?
Yes (please enter this in the description)
Does the freelancer need insurance?
Where did you find Twine?
You contacted me
- Public questions:
Show your interest:
Not sure what to write? Use a template:
When are you available to work on this project?
What's your rate for this job?
Enter your day rate if there's not enough information or it's an ongoing project. You can change this after speaking with the client.
How long will it take? (Optional)
If there's enough information, give an estimate of how long this job will take.
What's your usual day rate? (Optional)
Set your deposit rate:
If approved, the buyer will pay a deposit of 80%