Graphic Designer in Bridgeport, CT, USA
The freelance designer will assist the Art Director with design and production of high quality, compelling content for our clients. The ideal candidate should be creative, have a strong aesthetic sensibility, good typography skills, excellent attention to detail, and have amazing Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator & InDesign chops. Knowledge of Wordpress a plus. MUST BE AVAILABLE TO WORK ON-SITE IN BRIDGEPORT, CT.
This is a Twine Enterprise project. You need to be a Twine Pro to pitch. Click here to learn more.
- Assets for use in Videos
- Info Graphics
- Social Media Graphics
- Print Collateral
- Branded Material (stationery, brand manuals)
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio (please provide a URL)
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite: Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign a must
- Familiarity with WordPress a plus
- Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Must be available to work on-site in Bridgeport, CT
- $12.00 to $15.00 /hour
- InDesign: 1 year (Required)
- Adobe Photoshop: 1 year (Required)
- Graphic Design: 1 year (Required)
- Adobe Illustrator: 1 year (Required)
Hours per week:
Overtime often available:
Are you looking to pay or is this a collaboration?
Pay to hire someone
Is this ongoing work or a one off job?
How would you prefer to pay?
What’s your hourly rate budget range? (USD)
Do you have an estimate of the job or project length?
A few months
Are you a company or individual hiring?
Do you have internal sign off on the hire?
Do you need to hire for a specific city, country or place?
Yes, they need to be at a location (give location in job title)
When do you want to have the freelancer secured by?
What is most important for this job?
Twine can guarantee 3 relevant freelancers for an upfront fee of $650/£500. Would you like to know more?
How many freelancers do you want to contact you?
Do you have a job specification or creative brief?
Yes (please enter this in the description)
Does the freelancer need insurance?
Where did you find Twine?
You contacted me
- Public questions:
Show your interest:
Not sure what to write? Use a template:
When are you available to work on this project?
What's your rate for this job?
Enter your day rate if there's not enough information or it's an ongoing project. You can change this after speaking with the client.
How long will it take? (Optional)
If there's enough information, give an estimate of how long this job will take.
What's your usual day rate? (Optional)
Set your deposit rate:
If approved, the buyer will pay a deposit of 80%