Junior Graphic Designer in Toronto, ON,Canada
- 2 month contract—March to end of April—work onsite
franklinHEAVY is looking for a hard working and passionate junior designer for a 2 month contract to work onsite.
This is a Twine Enterprise project. You need to be a Twine Pro to pitch. Click here to learn more.
Responsibilities and Duties
- You’ll be working for fast-paced high profile client campaigns and responsible for everything from publication layout, adapting key graphics to various applications for both print and online, preparing graphics and photos for use in print and web and be able to handle the design process from concept through to finished artwork files for outside suppliers.
- Have good idea development and be able to execute concepts effectively
- Be able to work under pressure
- Ability to work on a few of projects simultaneously
-Good attention to detail and accuracy with strong work ethic
- Availability to work extended hours occasionally if required to meet deadlines
- High-energy self-starter and resourceful team player with ability to take ownership and follow through on task completion
- Print production and file preparation knowledge
- Some knowledge of HTML and design for online is an asset, but not a prerequisite
Qualifications and Skills
- Diploma/Degree in Graphic Design
- 1-3 years experience
- SOLID experience with Adobe Creative Suite products especially indesign, illustrator, photoshop
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Contract, Freelance
- Graphic Design: 1 year (Preferred)
- Toronto, ON (Preferred)
Are you looking to pay or is this a collaboration?
Pay to hire someone
Is this ongoing work or a one off job?
How would you prefer to pay?
What’s your day rate budget range? (USD)
$250-350 (Industry average)
Do you have an estimate of the job or project length?
A few months
Are you a company or individual hiring?
Do you have internal sign off on the hire?
Do you need to hire for a specific city, country or place?
Yes, they need to be at a location (give location in job title)
When do you want to have the freelancer secured by?
What is most important for this job?
Twine can guarantee 3 relevant freelancers for an upfront fee of $650/£500. Would you like to know more?
How many freelancers do you want to contact you?
Do you have a job specification or creative brief?
Yes (please enter this in the description)
Does the freelancer need insurance?
Where did you find Twine?
You contacted me
- Public questions:
Show your interest:
Not sure what to write? Use a template:
When are you available to work on this project?
What's your rate for this job?
Enter your day rate if there's not enough information or it's an ongoing project. You can change this after speaking with the client.
How long will it take? (Optional)
If there's enough information, give an estimate of how long this job will take.
What's your usual day rate? (Optional)
Set your deposit rate:
If approved, the buyer will pay a deposit of 80%