Senior Designer in Chicago, IL, USA
VSA Partners is a design-driven branding and marketing company.
VSA was founded as a design firm more than 30 years ago with the belief that design is not only a craft, but a tool for achieving business objectives. As design thinkers, we approach business challenges holistically and aim to break down silos between branding, digital, marketing and advertising.
VSA’s Design Practice applies design thinking, visualization and experience to solve problems and bring life to our clients’ stories, visions and voices. We bring together multidisciplinary talent to make the most complex ideas tangible and meaningful for the audiences that matter most.
The Senior Designer is responsible for helping the team define a design direction on specific assignments.
- Conduct conceptual exploration, establish direction and design solutions, and ensure successful implementation of that direction through production.
- Help Lead/Creative Director/Executive Creative Director establish art direction of projects.
- Assist with keeping deliverables and schedule aligned on given project.
- Minimum of 5+ years of experience in Design.
- Expertise in Adobe Creative suite.
- Basic knowledge of interactive design is a plus.
- Understand how information architecture and schematics translate into design.
- Understand the concepts of functionality and usability.
Are you looking to pay or is this a collaboration?
Pay to hire someone
Is this ongoing work or a one off job?
How would you prefer to pay?
What’s your day rate budget range? (USD)
$250-350 (Industry average)
Do you have an estimate of the job or project length?
A few months
Are you a company or individual hiring?
Do you have internal sign off on the hire?
Do you need to hire for a specific city, country or place?
Yes, they need to be at a location (give location in job title)
When do you want to have the freelancer secured by?
What is most important for this job?
Twine can guarantee 3 relevant freelancers for an upfront fee of $650/£500. Would you like to know more?
How many freelancers do you want to contact you?
Do you have a job specification or creative brief?
Yes (please enter this in the description)
Does the freelancer need insurance?
Where did you find Twine?
You contacted me
- Public questions:
Show your interest:
Not sure what to write? Use a template:
When are you available to work on this project?
What's your rate for this job?
Enter your day rate if there's not enough information or it's an ongoing project. You can change this after speaking with the client.
How long will it take? (Optional)
If there's enough information, give an estimate of how long this job will take.
What's your usual day rate? (Optional)
Set your deposit rate:
If approved, the buyer will pay a deposit of 80%