Videographer - Weddings in Portland, ME, USA
Contract Freelance Videographer/Cinematographer looking to work alongside a busy wedding firm. Ideal candidate will have experience filming weddings and a natural ability to shoot in a creative manner and take direction from the team.
We base our company on three areas in which you should have:
- Team- Able to be a team player. No big egos
- Authentic- You are who you are. No time for liars…
- Passion- If you’re boring then…usually your work reflects it…
- 110%- Always going above and beyond.
The Videographer we’re looking for should possess these skills:
- Passionate about filming and creating stories
- Ability to take candid moments and add creative value.
- Have the ability to look at any subject and see how it helps others and tell that.
- Highly Skilled with DSLR’s (Manual Mode) Filming, Gimbal, sliders, and special equipment
- Able to meet deadlines, follow directions, and willingness to learn
- Work a flexible schedule including after business hours/weekends if necessary.
- Have reliable transportation and maintain a professional appearance.
- Must have filmed a minimum of 10 weddings
- Must have own equipment.
- Having a 4K camera is a plus.
We will only consider you if you have a wedding reel. Sorry, but too many people out there that say they can do it…but can’t even compose a reel.
Pay starts at $25 an hour and can be more depending on experience and education.
- $25.00 to $50.00 /hour
- Videographer: 3 years (Required)
- Wedding videographer: 1 year (Required)
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Portland, ME (Required)
Full Time Opportunity:
Are you looking to pay or is this a collaboration?
Pay to hire someone
Is this ongoing work or a one off job?
How would you prefer to pay?
What’s your hourly rate budget range? (USD)
Do you have an estimate of the job or project length?
A few months
Are you a company or individual hiring?
Do you have internal sign off on the hire?
Do you need to hire for a specific city, country or place?
Yes, they need to be at a location (give location in job title)
When do you want to have the freelancer secured by?
What is most important for this job?
Twine can guarantee 3 relevant freelancers for an upfront fee of $650/£500. Would you like to know more?
How many freelancers do you want to contact you?
Do you have a job specification or creative brief?
Yes (please enter this in the description)
Does the freelancer need insurance?
Where did you find Twine?
You contacted me
- Public questions:
Show your interest:
Not sure what to write? Use a template:
When are you available to work on this project?
What's your rate for this job?
Enter your day rate if there's not enough information or it's an ongoing project. You can change this after speaking with the client.
How long will it take? (Optional)
If there's enough information, give an estimate of how long this job will take.
What's your usual day rate? (Optional)
Set your deposit rate:
If approved, the buyer will pay a deposit of 80%