Creative Artworker in Farnborough, UK
We’re nDreams, one of the world’s leading independent VR developers. You may know us from our recent titles Shooty Fruity and The Assembly, or even as a leading developer back on PlayStation Home and we can’t wait to show everyone what we’re up to next. Our new VR projects are a leap forward for the studio and we are looking for talented people to help turn them into a reality.
Our Marketing Manager Ben is looking for talented a Creative Artworker to support the publishing team with the creation of compelling marketing assets. This would be on a freelance basis, supporting the team as required on current and future projects.
What Will You Be Doing?
- Creation of marketing assets for upcoming titles.
This will include, but not limited to:
- Digital: Visual assets for social media, community, market place, etc.
- Print: Re-purposing of key art, fact sheets, event wall art, banners, updating of brand guidelines where needed etc.
- Corporate: Creation and updating of assets for corporate use including business cards, recruitment ads, sales presentations, etc.
- Manage personal workflow and ensure all parties are aware of pending time lines, providing regular status updates to the Marketing Manager.
- Professional experience as an artworker.
- Expert knowledge of key graphic design and artworking programs, namely: Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator.
- Strong portfolio with demonstrated experience working on marketing assets, ideally for gaming or entertainment brands.
- Portfolio should demonstrate work across a range of media and show a keen eye for graphic design principles.
The role is a Freelance position based in our modern studio in Farnborough, UK, within easy commuting distance from London and Guildford. We will be paying a daily rate for this position, you will be required to work onsite at the nDreams office in Farnborough.
Are you looking to pay or is this a collaboration?
Pay to hire someone
Is this ongoing work or a one off job?
How would you prefer to pay?
What’s your day rate budget range? (USD)
$250-350 (Industry average)
Do you have an estimate of the job or project length?
A few months
Are you a company or individual hiring?
Do you have internal sign off on the hire?
Do you need to hire for a specific city, country or place?
Yes, they need to be at a location (give location in job title)
When do you want to have the freelancer secured by?
What is most important for this job?
Twine can guarantee 3 relevant freelancers for an upfront fee of $650/£500. Would you like to know more?
How many freelancers do you want to contact you?
Do you have a job specification or creative brief?
Yes (please enter this in the description)
Does the freelancer need insurance?
Where did you find Twine?
You contacted me
- Public questions:
Show your interest:
Not sure what to write? Use a template:
When are you available to work on this project?
What's your rate for this job?
Enter your day rate if there's not enough information or it's an ongoing project. You can change this after speaking with the client.
How long will it take? (Optional)
If there's enough information, give an estimate of how long this job will take.
What's your usual day rate? (Optional)
Set your deposit rate:
If approved, the buyer will pay a deposit of 80%