Animator in Los Angeles, CA, USA
HAUS in Los Angeles is looking for a freelance animator to join our collaborative and diversely talented team. We are looking for someone that is comfortable working on-site with us to allow for tight communication and collaboration. Our ideal candidate will have a high level of proficiency in the modern animation toolset and an exciting reel displaying their passion and talent for bringing all manner of digital works to life.
As a freelance animator your responsibilities will include:
- Create compelling animations from existing assets
- Conform existing animations to other aspect ratios and formats
- Collaborate with designers and developers in creating assets and finding workflow efficiencies
- Work in-house at our offices or client’s offices as needed
- Fluency in After Effects, Illustrator, Photoshop and Sketch
- Understanding of modern design, composition/layout, typography, and color
- Knowledge and respect for brand guidelines
- Understanding of the limitations and benefits of animated content as it pertains to web/digital executions
- Diligent file management, organization and versioning control
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
As digital craftsmen trained and tested in the fires of production, we were born to make. We’re high output and low maintenance. Each member of our tight-knit, diverse team of craftsmen, designers and tinkerers understands that his or her contribution can mean the difference between work headed for greatness and accolades or the overpopulated plains of mediocrity. We set the bar high in all facets of our work. This is what it means to be Made in HAUS.
Are you looking to pay or is this a collaboration?
Pay to hire someone
Is this ongoing work or a one off job?
How would you prefer to pay?
What’s your day rate budget range? (USD)
$250-350 (Industry average)
Do you have an estimate of the job or project length?
A few months
Are you a company or individual hiring?
Do you have internal sign off on the hire?
Do you need to hire for a specific city, country or place?
Yes, they need to be at a location (give location in job title)
When do you want to have the freelancer secured by?
What is most important for this job?
Twine can guarantee 3 relevant freelancers for an upfront fee of $650/£500. Would you like to know more?
How many freelancers do you want to contact you?
Do you have a job specification or creative brief?
Yes (please enter this in the description)
Does the freelancer need insurance?
Where did you find Twine?
You contacted me
- Public questions:
Show your interest:
Not sure what to write? Use a template:
When are you available to work on this project?
What's your rate for this job?
Enter your day rate if there's not enough information or it's an ongoing project. You can change this after speaking with the client.
How long will it take? (Optional)
If there's enough information, give an estimate of how long this job will take.
What's your usual day rate? (Optional)
Set your deposit rate:
If approved, the buyer will pay a deposit of 80%