Product Designer, Jewelry & Accessories in Brooklyn, NY, USA
Product Designer, Jewelry & Accessories – P/T or Freelance for Whimsical Fashion Brand
We are Wildflower + Co. - a local, small business with a love for whimsical, often personalized fashion. We are looking for a PT (or Freelance) Designer, focusing on Jewelry & Accessories to work closely with Founder on designing products in-sync with brand aesthetic & direction. Prior experience is preferred - open to skilled students / recent grads who have demonstrated experience.
- Work very closely w/ Founder and small team to design and develop products, focusing on Jewelry and Accessories
- Research trends, prepare trend / mood boards, etc.
- Sketch & spec designs
- Create highly detailed technical spec sheets
- Work w/ factories on corrections
- Demonstrated experience designing Jewelry and/or Accessories, ideally for a company
- Proficiency in Adobe Suite, especially Photoshop and Illustrator
- Strong technical drawing skills
- Creative, inspired, and passionate – must be able to collaborate & brainstorm new ideas
- Love of trends, blogs, and pop culture – must have finger on the pulse of what’s happening / trending
- Highly motivated w/ great energy and attitude
- Strong communication skills, detail oriented, and organized
- Self-starter with ability to work well both independently as well as with others
- Ability to work under tight timelines and multi-task
- Pluses: CAD / Rhino, Graphic Design, Illustration, Hand Manipulation / DIY skills, Hand Sketching, &/or Product Development experience
- Ideally BA degree (or working towards degree) in Design
- Hourly rate $15 - $25 depending on experience
- 8 – 12 hours per week to start
- Product Design: 1 year (Preferred)
- Flexible schedules
Hours per week:
- Less than 10
Typical start time:
Are you looking to pay or is this a collaboration?
Pay to hire someone
Is this ongoing work or a one off job?
How would you prefer to pay?
What’s your hourly rate budget range? (USD)
Do you have an estimate of the job or project length?
A few months
Are you a company or individual hiring?
Do you have internal sign off on the hire?
Do you need to hire for a specific city, country or place?
Yes, they need to be at a location (give location in job title)
When do you want to have the freelancer secured by?
What is most important for this job?
How many freelancers do you want to contact you?
Do you have a job specification or creative brief?
Yes (please enter this in the description)
Where did you find Twine?
You contacted me
- Public questions:
Show your interest:
Not sure what to write? Use a template:
When are you available to work on this project?
What's your rate for this job?
Enter your day rate if there's not enough information or it's an ongoing project. You can change this after speaking with the client.
How long will it take? (Optional)
If there's enough information, give an estimate of how long this job will take.
What's your usual day rate? (Optional)
Set your deposit rate:
If approved, the buyer will pay a deposit of 80%