Graphic Designer in Fleming Island, FL, USA
The individual will execute both creative and technical projects with the supervision of the Director of Marketing and collaboration with the rest of the New Vision Team. Responsibilities include delivering a high volume of graphic design projects covering all aspects of New Vision Theatres. Sample projects include signage, including banners, poster boards, palm cards; social media posts and infographics; graphics branding; collateral designs; digital and printed materials. We are looking for candidates that will be able to work creatively and efficiently within defined budget and timeline.
PRINCIPAL RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
- Works with the New Vision Theatres Marketing department in developing plans to drive attendance and alternative content business.
- Conceptualize, develop, and produce a range of digital and print-ready designs including product branding, event collateral and digital + social assets.
- Ensures all signage is presented and in compliance with company/vendor requests & agreements to ensure every customer has an exceptional movie going experience.
- Consult with marketing and theatre operations teams to create cohesive designs that reflect and align with company mission, vision and goals.
- Collaborate with members of cross functional teams including marketing, alternative programming, film booking and theatre operations.
- Maintain consistent New Vision Theatres branding throughout all media channels, including presentation design and copy-writing.
- Meet with client to determine marketing and design vision, scopes of work, and budgets and deliverable timeframes.
- Manage multiple projects simultaneously while meeting tight deadlines
- Completes projects by coordinating with outside agencies, art services, printers, etc.
Basic Knowledge & Competencies:
- Proficiency in the latest versions of Adobe Creative Suite to include Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign Flash, Dreamweaver. Must also be proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Creative, inspired, and passionate must be able to collaborate & brainstorm new ideas.
- Exceptional design aesthetics with type, color and page layout design.
- Ability to communicate concepts and design rationale to clients.
- Ability to digitally correct images for color and resolution.
- 3D design, animation, motion graphic skills are a plus.
- Good writing skills, knowledge composition for editing and knowledge of grammar for proofreading.
- Disciplined time management and highly organized to produce quality work and meet deadlines in a fast-paced film industry a plus.
- Inquisitive and stay up-to-date on latest industry trends and requirements in art direction, designs, social media and technologies.
- Candidates should have experience working with e-files.
Are you looking to pay or is this a collaboration?
Pay to hire someone
Is this ongoing work or a one off job?
How would you prefer to pay?
What’s your day rate budget range? (USD)
$250-350 (Industry average)
Do you have an estimate of the job or project length?
A few months
Are you a company or individual hiring?
Do you have internal sign off on the hire?
Do you need to hire for a specific city, country or place?
Yes, they need to be at a location (give location in job title)
When do you want to have the freelancer secured by?
What is most important for this job?
Twine can guarantee 3 relevant freelancers for an upfront fee of $650/£500. Would you like to know more?
How many freelancers do you want to contact you?
Do you have a job specification or creative brief?
Yes (please enter this in the description)
Does the freelancer need insurance?
Where did you find Twine?
You contacted me
- Public questions:
Show your interest:
Not sure what to write? Use a template:
When are you available to work on this project?
What's your rate for this job?
Enter your day rate if there's not enough information or it's an ongoing project. You can change this after speaking with the client.
How long will it take? (Optional)
If there's enough information, give an estimate of how long this job will take.
What's your usual day rate? (Optional)
Set your deposit rate:
If approved, the buyer will pay a deposit of 80%