Food Content Writer/Photographer in San Leandro, CA, USA
Terramino Foods is currently looking for a freelance/contract food writer and photographer to join our team!
At Terramino Foods, we envision a delicious protein rich future that is sustainable for environmental and human health. You will get to work with our diverse team to create written content (articles and recipes) and photograph food. As part of a small team, you will have a lot of influence on developing and managing your own projects. We are looking for those who have a diversity of experiences and who most importantly love food!
This is a Twine Enterprise project. You need to be a Twine Pro to pitch. Click here to learn more.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Brainstorm lifestyle food articles and recipes.
- Write and edit articles and prepare for publishing.
- Assist with developing business and marketing strategy.
- Interview and talk with members of our community to drive content creation.
- Test and fact-check recipes and articles.
- Photograph events and recipes created.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Experience in food writing and photography.
- Degree in writing or marketing or related preferred.
- Ability to write, read, and think critically.
- Must be a good communicator using words and graphics.
- Have experience photographing and photo editing, food preferred.
- Passionate about food, sustainable businesses, and growth.
- Knowledge and experience with SEO a plus.
- Opportunity to work in a fast-growing startup.
- Ability to work on and help manage different projects.
- Excellent growth and advancement opportunities.
- Collaborative working environment.
- Part remote okay.
- Flexible working hours, ability to move into a permanent role at a later time.
Are you looking to pay or is this a collaboration?
Pay to hire someone
Is this ongoing work or a one off job?
How would you prefer to pay?
What’s your day rate budget range? (USD)
$250-350 (Industry average)
Do you have an estimate of the job or project length?
A few months
Are you a company or individual hiring?
Do you have internal sign off on the hire?
Do you need to hire for a specific city, country or place?
Yes, they need to be at a location (give location in job title)
When do you want to have the freelancer secured by?
What is most important for this job?
Twine can guarantee 3 relevant freelancers for an upfront fee of $650/£500. Would you like to know more?
How many freelancers do you want to contact you?
Do you have a job specification or creative brief?
Yes (please enter this in the description)
Does the freelancer need insurance?
Where did you find Twine?
You contacted me
- Public questions:
Show your interest:
Not sure what to write? Use a template:
When are you available to work on this project?
What's your rate for this job?
Enter your day rate if there's not enough information or it's an ongoing project. You can change this after speaking with the client.
How long will it take? (Optional)
If there's enough information, give an estimate of how long this job will take.
What's your usual day rate? (Optional)
Set your deposit rate:
If approved, the buyer will pay a deposit of 80%