Graphics Designer + Technical Writer (Optional)
Founded in 2015 and rapidly expanding, Fresh Gravity is a business and technology consulting company at the cutting-edge of digital transformation. We drive digital success for our clients by helping them adopt transformative technologies that make them nimble, adaptive and responsive to their rapidly-changing business needs. Our unparalleled digital transformation expertise combines business strategy prowess with digital technologies know-how. Our expertise includes Data Management, Artificial Intelligence, Data Science & Analytics, and API Management & Integration.
We are looking for to fill a two part role. First, a creative and accomplished graphics designer to support our design needs. Second, if you have experience in technical writing, that will be a bonus. However, we expect you to at least proof read our content to fix grammatical errors.
This is a part time role and we expect to fill it with a freelance designer/writer who will help us on an as needed basis.
Designer (Part 1)
- Follow Fresh Gravity’s style guide and improve it, if needed
- Update our PowerPoint templates - create template slides for most commonly used slides; Create icons and widgets. (This is a key skill needed for this role. Please be specific about your experience with PowerPoint.)
- Update our Word, Excel, Visio templates using your creative touch and in line with Fresh Gravity’s brand image
- Possibly update our website (or at least recommend changes)
- Create new datasheets (as seen on our website) using Adobe Illustrator and InDesign
- Modify existing datasheets when needed
- Assist with new PowerPoint slide decks, Word documents and Visio diagrams
- Convert existing documents to the new templates once the templates have been approved
Technical Writer (Part 2)
- Must - Proof read the content and fix grammatical errors
- Optional (but a huge bonus) - Technical writing experience. We don’t expect this but it will be a big advantage if you have this skill
- 5+ years of graphic design experience
- Have delivered total graphics package for large firms
- Must be highly skilled with PowerPoint, Word, Visio, Illustrator and InDesign
- Positive and can do attitude; great communication skills; reliable
- Willingness to listen to the clients, take notes and deliver as per the discussion/agreement
- Responsive; sets expectations about delivery date/time
- All of the above and technical writing skills and experience for the
Technical Writer part
Please share the link to your design portfolio and hourly rate.
If you are shortlisted, we may ask you to submit a quick design exercise.
Location is flexible.
Are you looking to pay or is this a collaboration?
Pay to hire someone
Is this ongoing work or a one off job?
How would you prefer to pay?
What’s your day rate budget range? (USD)
$250-350 (Industry average)
Do you have an estimate of the job or project length?
A few months
Are you a company or individual hiring?
Do you have internal sign off on the hire?
Do you need to hire for a specific city, country or place?
Yes, they need to be at a location (give location in job title)
When do you want to have the freelancer secured by?
What is most important for this job?
Twine can guarantee 3 relevant freelancers for an upfront fee of $650/£500. Would you like to know more?
How many freelancers do you want to contact you?
Do you have a job specification or creative brief?
Yes (please enter this in the description)
Does the freelancer need insurance?
Where did you find Twine?
You contacted me
- Public questions:
Show your interest:
Not sure what to write? Use a template:
When are you available to work on this project?
What's your rate for this job?
Enter your day rate if there's not enough information or it's an ongoing project. You can change this after speaking with the client.
How long will it take? (Optional)
If there's enough information, give an estimate of how long this job will take.
What's your usual day rate? (Optional)
Set your deposit rate:
If approved, the buyer will pay a deposit of 80%