Photographer / Property Inspector in London, UK
The role includes traveling to and inspecting Residential Lettings properties throughout London.
You will not be office based.
**You need to be very fast and able to take photos quickly and in focus!
- People looking to work Full Time or Only 2-3 days a week or weekends only
- People looking for a new career
- Young responsible people who want to learn a trade
START DATE of the Training (you can study from home):
- Collecting keys from the Letting Agents
- Taking detailed photographs of Residential properties
- Taking meter readings (gas, electricity & water)
- Listing keys for the property
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- Excellent written and spoken English
- A good eye for detail, punctual and reliable
- Professional appearance, smartly dressed, good communication skills
- Someone who can work flexible hours and most Saturdays
- Willing to do last minute jobs and early and late inspections when required
YOU MUST HAVE OR BE READY TO INVEST IN:
- Laptop/ Computer – with MS Word
- Printer and Scanner
- Fast Internet connection
- Digital camera
- You will have to register as a Self-Employed.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Full training
- Flexible Hours / days
- A lot of the time is spent working from home
- Earnings - £30-£70 per property inspection
- 2-3 inspections per day
Are you looking to pay or is this a collaboration?
Pay to hire someone
Is this ongoing work or a one off job?
One-off specific project or job
How would you prefer to pay for the project?
Fixed project total
Enter your job or project budget range? (USD)
Do you have an estimate of the job or project length?
A few months
Are you a company or individual hiring?
Do you have internal sign off on the hire?
Do you need to hire for a specific city, country or place?
Yes, they need to be at a location (give location in job title)
When do you want to have the freelancer secured by?
What is most important for this job?
Twine can guarantee 3 relevant freelancers for an upfront fee of $650/£500. Would you like to know more?
How many freelancers do you want to contact you?
Do you have a job specification or creative brief?
Yes (please enter this in the description)
Does the freelancer need insurance?
Where did you find Twine?
You contacted me
- Public questions:
Show your interest:
Not sure what to write? Use a template:
When are you available to work on this project?
What's your rate for this job?
Enter your day rate if there's not enough information or it's an ongoing project. You can change this after speaking with the client.
How long will it take? (Optional)
If there's enough information, give an estimate of how long this job will take.
What's your usual day rate? (Optional)
Set your deposit rate:
If approved, the buyer will pay a deposit of 80%