Multimedia Editor in London, UK
As a Freelance Multimedia Editor you will be working with the deltatre Multimedia Team, producing a range of digital video edits. The primary client is UEFA, requiring consistent production of high-quality material for UEFA.com, social media platforms and the UEFA.tv YouTube channel. This could be editing raw footage into a final video for online usage or re-editing existing videos to refresh them.
The role will be on an ongoing freelance or zero-hours basis. Successful candidates will also be considered for further work on other deltatre UK projects should opportunities present themselves. Due to the nature of the role, candidates must be available for work during weekends and evenings. The successful applicant must be flexible and prepared to work occasional long hours.
Successful applicants will need to work effectively within the Multimedia production operation and the wider Editorial Team. They will need to ensure that final videos are of the highest possible quality, delivered on time, according to brief and help to achieve key objectives of driving increased audience engagement and conversion across a range of digital platforms.
The successful applicants will be responsible for, but not limited to:
- Precisely editing raw content into engaging digital video clips that consumers want to view, share and comment on. This content may consist of camera footage, dialogue, sound effects, music, graphics and special effects. You may also be required to edit in-house training videos for UEFA communications.
- Researching, viewing and collating video rushes before selecting the best material to edit with.
- Generating innovative and creative ideas for outstanding video content and successfully getting these commissioned and produced.
- Working as part of a busy team to ensure all delivery deadlines are met.
- Collaborating with members of the Video Editorial team to produce multimedia content to the required editorial standards, while - contributing strong ideas to the weekly video content meeting.
- Follow existing work flows and using template projects for content creation.
- Creating content for 3rd party sponsors and adhering to sponsorship guidelines.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience
- Experience in editing video/audio material on Final Cut Pro and/or Adobe Premiere to professional standards
- Ability to create visually strong text and/or graphics within Final Cut Pro and/or Adobe Premiere
- ���After Effects skills and experience a bonus
- Experience of producing and delivering video for a range of social media platforms and YouTube
- Experience of capturing, encoding and logging video/audio material
- Highly-organised and ability to work at own initiative
- Good all-around digital video and broadcast industry knowledge, including latest trends
- Ability to prioritise and meet workload to make deadlines
- Proven ability to work to tight deadlines and thrive under pressure
- Good general sports and football knowledge, especially European football
- Industry standard video editing training/qualification (desirable)
- Willingness to work evenings and weekends as necessary.
Rates on successful application.
We are committed to ensuring that we provide equal opportunities for all. Please let us know if you have any special requirements for the interview process.
The candidate will need to demonstrate proficiency in creating video content for the web/social media - this is to be displayed via an online portfolio and / or showreel of work.
Please note that we will only contact successfully shortlisted candidates.
Are you looking to pay or is this a collaboration?
Pay to hire someone
Is this ongoing work or a one off job?
How would you prefer to pay?
What’s your day rate budget range? (USD)
$250-350 (Industry average)
Do you have an estimate of the job or project length?
A few months
Are you a company or individual hiring?
Do you have internal sign off on the hire?
Do you need to hire for a specific city, country or place?
Yes, they need to be at a location (give location in job title)
When do you want to have the freelancer secured by?
What is most important for this job?
Twine can guarantee 3 relevant freelancers for an upfront fee of $650/£500. Would you like to know more?
How many freelancers do you want to contact you?
Do you have a job specification or creative brief?
Yes (please enter this in the description)
Does the freelancer need insurance?
Where did you find Twine?
You contacted me
- Public questions:
Work has begun on this job
...but don't worry, your next job is waiting for you on the Jobs page