Graphics Design & Prepress Production Coordinator in Mississauga, ON, USA
Freelance, contract and full-time positions available
kubik creates award-winning corporate exhibits, events and environments. We transform ideas into unforgettable experiences that enthral audiences and go beyond imagination. We are always on the lookout for great talent.
A professional with demonstrated ability to manage a variety of graphics projects simultaneously. Great trouble shooter adept at finding solutions and solving problems. You prioritize each day efficiently and cost-effectively coordinate the workflow within the graphics department. You thrive in a fast paced, deadline driven work environment.
Our Graphics department is an integral part of the team that transforms ideas into experiences. They own multiple projects acting as subject matter experts bringing significant experience and insight daily.
A typical day:
- Coordinating with Account Managers and Project Managers to ensure that graphic design and production requirements are met.
- Managing production of all print pieces from conception to completion.
- Preparing and submitting quotes to outside vendors.
- Approving vendor invoices.
- Maintaining and ordering department supplies.
- Providing pricing to Project Managers.
- Maintaining departmental database.
- Ensuring quality control of production files.
Who we are looking for:
- Post-secondary education in Graphic Design.
- Minimum of 5 years related experience in working in field related to graphic design and/or pre-press production.
- Knowledge of large format printers and associated RIP software e.g., Onyx
- Highly organized with strong attention to detail.
- Able to take direction and work independently
- Able to work cross functionally with all internal departments.
- Resourceful and solution focused.
- Willingness to do whatever needs to be done to get it right.
- Values being part of a team and working collaboratively
Are you looking to pay or is this a collaboration?
Pay to hire someone
Is this ongoing work or a one off job?
How would you prefer to pay?
What’s your day rate budget range? (USD)
$250-350 (Industry average)
Do you have an estimate of the job or project length?
A few months
Are you a company or individual hiring?
Do you have internal sign off on the hire?
Do you need to hire for a specific city, country or place?
Yes, they need to be at a location (give location in job title)
When do you want to have the freelancer secured by?
What is most important for this job?
Twine can guarantee 3 relevant freelancers for an upfront fee of $650/£500. Would you like to know more?
How many freelancers do you want to contact you?
Do you have a job specification or creative brief?
Yes (please enter this in the description)
Does the freelancer need insurance?
Where did you find Twine?
You contacted me
- Public questions:
Work has begun on this job
...but don't worry, your next job is waiting for you on the Jobs page