Junior Digital Illustrator / Graphic Designer in Mississauga, ON, USA
We are currently seeking a Digital Illustrator / Graphic Designer to help with our asset development project.This position is a contract role where the successful applicant will support the development and execution of creative assets for print. The creative assets will relate to pop culture, including music, television, movies, etc. This is a client facing role, meaning the ideal candidate should have excellent communication skills and experience in client feedback. You should have a client first mentality and should have a passion for creativity and enjoy building creative content in a variety of different ways. If you are motived and a self-starter with a passion for design, we would love to hear from you!
- Develop and execute graphic design
Elements for print.
- Ability to articulate and execute a designwith limited direction.
- Sketch concepts and present your concepts for approval.
- Design posters, signage and other print collateralsfor internal and external use.
- Apply advanceddesigntechniques for editing, restoration and special effects.
- Photo manipulation and colour correction.
- Manage and assist in projects from concepts to completion.
- Participate in ad-hoc design and other requests.
- A degree or diploma in Illustration, Graphic Design, or education in a related discipline.
- 1-3 years of Illustration and/or Graphic Design experience
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite, especially Illustrator
- Proficient withsketching, concept development,and digital illustration
- Excellent project management, prioritization,and time-management skills
- Strong verbaland written communication
- Ability to adjust to on-going changes
- Commitment to continued learning
- Independent and team-oriented, striving to exceed project deliverables
We are committed to diversity and having a safe workplace. We consider all qualified candidates regardless of race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, protected veterans’ status, Aboriginal/Native American status or any other legally-protected factors.
- Full-time, Contract, Freelance
Are you looking to pay or is this a collaboration?
Pay to hire someone
Is this ongoing work or a one off job?
How would you prefer to pay?
What’s your day rate budget range? (USD)
$250-350 (Industry average)
Do you have an estimate of the job or project length?
A few months
Are you a company or individual hiring?
Do you have internal sign off on the hire?
Do you need to hire for a specific city, country or place?
Yes, they need to be at a location (give location in job title)
When do you want to have the freelancer secured by?
What is most important for this job?
Twine can guarantee 3 relevant freelancers for an upfront fee of $650/£500. Would you like to know more?
How many freelancers do you want to contact you?
Do you have a job specification or creative brief?
Yes (please enter this in the description)
Does the freelancer need insurance?
Where did you find Twine?
You contacted me
- Public questions:
Work has begun on this job
...but don't worry, your next job is waiting for you on the Jobs page