Production Artist in New York, NY, USA
The Paley Center for Media is looking for a well-rounded production artist to work closely with the Creative Services Production Director to execute designs from the Design & Creative team for print materials, gallery-related signage, and digital assets of all kinds.
- Production of translating one design across various pieces
- Re-sizing logos
- File and print pre-production of all kinds
- Proper delivery of output materials to various printers and vendors
- Following up on technical details where necessary
- Maintaining up-to-date specs and delivery details for vendors and partners
- Occasionally help in preparing web content for the company’s website
Set up for live shows
- Test incoming feed, encoders, software and OVP functionality
- Monitor live event
- Monitor live stream
- Troubleshoot any technical issues
- Expert knowledge of all industry standard software (Adobe InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, Acrobat), layout and typesetting, file manipulation, scanning and light image retouching, package assets for release to printers or media partners
- Troubleshoot problems as they arise with both the creative team and the printers
- Hands-on knowledge of prepress for offset and digital output essential
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of MS Word, Excel, and Powerpoint necessary
- Experience with outdoor and display/gallery-grade signage strongly preferred
- Font knowledge, color theory understanding, and Web skills (Dreamweaver, Flash) are a great plus
- Good organization and people skills as well as high attention to detail a must
- Interest in media and arts preferred
- 3 – 5 years of web streaming experience
- Familiarity with all codecs (h264, h265, VP9, VC1) and communication protocols (RTMP, HLS, DASH)
- Experience streaming on multiple platforms including YouTube, Facebook, Vimeo, etc.
- Understanding of the entire web streaming ecosystem
Are you looking to pay or is this a collaboration?
Pay to hire someone
Is this ongoing work or a one off job?
How would you prefer to pay?
What’s your day rate budget range? (USD)
$250-350 (Industry average)
Do you have an estimate of the job or project length?
A few months
Are you a company or individual hiring?
Do you have internal sign off on the hire?
Do you need to hire for a specific city, country or place?
Yes, they need to be at a location (give location in job title)
When do you want to have the freelancer secured by?
What is most important for this job?
Twine can guarantee 3 relevant freelancers for an upfront fee of $650/£500. Would you like to know more?
How many freelancers do you want to contact you?
Do you have a job specification or creative brief?
Yes (please enter this in the description)
Does the freelancer need insurance?
Where did you find Twine?
You contacted me
- Public questions:
Work has begun on this job
...but don't worry, your next job is waiting for you on the Jobs page