Graphic Designer in Chelsea, MA, USA
Reports To: Head of Marketing and E-Commerce
OVERVIEW: Chelsea Clock, headquartered in Chelsea, MA (three miles north of Boston), is a consumer products company which designs, manufactures and sells premium hand-crafted clocks into the luxury products marketplace. Chelsea sells to a variety of consumer targets such as luxury gift, consumer-direct, and other channels.
The busy Chelsea marketing department has a need for a part-time freelance graphic designer to develop marketing materials. This is an excellent opportunity to work with and evolve a luxury brand.
- This is a freelance position so hours could vary, from 5-15 hours per week.
- Freelancer can work either remotely or onsite at Chelsea Clock’s office, but must be able to visit the Chelsea Clock office periodically.
- Develop a variety of marketing and branding materials, from initial design concept through technical implementation. Assets could include:
- Digital banners and assets for website, social media, email, and more
- Print materials including catalogs, sell sheets, brochures, and more
- Must have 5+ years of experience in graphic design, e-commerce and digital marketing, working with a consumer product or relevant consumer service; preferably a high-end luxury product
- Relevant experience in traditional brand marketing and MarCom execution very helpful
- Strong design aesthetic and superior taste level
- Superb technical and production skills including significant experience with Adobe Creative Suite, including Photoshop and InDesign
- Photography and video skills are a plus
- Part-time, Contract
Are you looking to pay or is this a collaboration?
Pay to hire someone
Is this ongoing work or a one off job?
How would you prefer to pay?
What’s your day rate budget range? (USD)
$250-350 (Industry average)
Do you have an estimate of the job or project length?
A few months
Are you a company or individual hiring?
Do you have internal sign off on the hire?
Do you need to hire for a specific city, country or place?
Yes, they need to be at a location (give location in job title)
When do you want to have the freelancer secured by?
What is most important for this job?
Twine can guarantee 3 relevant freelancers for an upfront fee of $650/£500. Would you like to know more?
How many freelancers do you want to contact you?
Do you have a job specification or creative brief?
Yes (please enter this in the description)
Does the freelancer need insurance?
Where did you find Twine?
You contacted me
- Public questions:
Work has begun on this job
...but don't worry, your next job is waiting for you on the Jobs page