Need Custom Illustration Showing How Product is Used
We’re a Colorado, USA Marketing Agency with a client who needs an illustration to show how the products they sell are used.
The Illustration needs to be an angled top-down floor plan view of a small assisted living facility for the elderly of a few rooms:
- Show a small nursing station desk with the “central monitor” with a nurse in-front of it
- Needs to show different applications going on including:
- Call Button attached to wall near a bed and an elderly patient pressing it
- Call Button around neck of elderly patient sitting on a couch
- Motion Sensor and its “vision” setup below a bed
- Wheelchair Pad Sensor of elderly patient trying to get up out of a wheelchair
- Bed Pad Sensor of elderly patient getting up
- A nurse in a different room with a pager getting pinged
Each application will need a little caption describing how they work
Ideas and proposals welcomed for showing how the products are used/work through illustration.
Are you looking to pay or is this a collaboration?
Choose from a list of price options
Are you a company or individual?
Do you have sign off from the client for the project?
When do you want to start?
We will send some prices, how would you like to be contacted?
What is most important for this job?
Do you have a project specification or creative brief?
Yes (please enter this in the description)
Where did you find Twine?
- Public questions:
Work has begun on this job
...but don't worry, your next job is waiting for you on the Jobs page