Social Media Content Specialist in New Braunfels, TX, USA
Heartwood Marketing was voted best Marketing Agency by the Reader’s Choice Herald Zeitung awards in 2018. Join our growing team in a vital role as our Social Media Content Specialist.
This position heads up the planning, development, and execution of social media content for our clients on their particular platforms (Facebook, Instagram, Youtube, etc). This person will leverage news events, local opportunities, and trends to build our clients online presence and voice as a leader in their specific industry. The successful candidate will have a grasp of best practices and trends in social media, online communications, and a proven track record (via analytics) of growing a company’s social media presence. The ideal candidate can stay on top of the news cycle regarding a variety of topics and can gather information from our clients to help them engage with their target audiences. Flexible Schedule. Work from home. Minimal team meeting requirements. Part time 20 hours a week. Paid the 5th and 20th of the month.
- Maintain and facilitate content and engagement on social media channels and through paid media campaigns
- Some content creation for e-blasts via Mail Chimp and Constant Contact
- Maintain a strong online company voice through social media
- Collaborate with marketing, sales and product development teams of clients to ensure brand consistency
- Suggest and implement direct marketing methods to increase profitability for clients
- Monitor ROI and KPIs
- Monitor SM, SEO, and website analytics and read and report to client
- Stay up-to-date with digital media developments
- Proven work experience as a digital media specialist or digital marketing manager
- Experience with visual communication principles
- Excellent analytical and project management skills
- An ability to multitask and perform under tight deadlines
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- BS degree in Marketing, Digital media or relevant field is desired but not required
- Part-time, Contract
- $8.00 to $10.00 /hour
- Project Management: 1 year (Required)
- Social Media Marketing: 1 year (Required)
- Buffer: 1 year (Preferred)
- MailChimp: 1 year (Preferred)
- Constant Contact: 1 year (Preferred)
- Hootsuite: 1 year (Preferred)
- PPC: 1 year (Preferred)
- Bachelor’s (Preferred)
- New Braunfels, TX 78130 (Preferred)
Hours per week
Overtime often available
Are you looking to pay or is this a collaboration?
Pay to hire someone
Is this ongoing work or a one off job?
How would you prefer to pay?
What’s your hourly rate budget range? (USD)
Do you have an estimate of the job or project length?
A few months
Are you a company or individual hiring?
Do you have internal sign off on the hire?
Do you need to hire for a specific city, country or place?
Yes, they need to be at a location (give location in job title)
When do you want to have the freelancer secured by?
What is most important for this job?
Twine can guarantee 3 relevant freelancers for an upfront fee of $650/£500. Would you like to know more?
How many freelancers do you want to contact you?
Do you have a job specification or creative brief?
Yes (please enter this in the description)
Does the freelancer need insurance?
Where did you find Twine?
You contacted me
- Public questions:
Work has begun on this job
...but don't worry, your next job is waiting for you on the Jobs page