Cinema4D Artist in Jersey City, NJ, USA
Required Skills and Qualifications
- Minimum of 5 years of experience as 3D artist
- Extensive knowledge of Cinema4D or Autodesk Maya
- Extensive knowledge of ZBrush
- Expertise in 3D modeling of objects and characters, rigging, UV mapping, texturing, shaders, lighting and rendering with Vray
- Experience translating medical illustrations and references into accurate, highquality and photorealistic 3D models and environments
- Ability to translate photos, models, written descriptions, napkin sketches and figments of imagination into 3D models and animation.
- Experience working in a range of styles in various styles, from illustrative to-photoreal
- Knowledge of ZBrush modeling and sculpting and decimation process
- Ability to use post effects, particle systems and color grading to elevate scenes into polished final visuals
- Extensive knowledge in After Effects, Photoshop, Illustrator
- Work with editors and other animators to integrate all layers of animation and live action footage.
- Integrate and revise assets received from external studios
- Ability to optimize animations and poly counts for multiple platforms including mobile devices
- Provide input on animation workflows to create efficiency in the post production pipeline
- Ability to work with closely with Creative Directors/Art Directors/Writers to ensure video storyboards come to life and meet creative expectations
- Ability to work within formal schedules and meet tight deadlines
- Flexible and organized enough to manage multiple projects at once
- Able to follow established workflows, standards and project structure
- Proficiency in 2D motion graphic and typography is a plus
- Experience with VR and AR is a plus
- Willingness to work extended hours, including nights, weekends and holidays
- Pharmaceutical advertising experience a plus
- Positive attitude and ability to stay calm under pressure
- Extremely creative and passionate about creating great work
- Ability to work independently but also be collaborative in a team setting
- Good time management and project management skills
- Proactive, detail oriented and flexible
Are you looking to pay or is this a collaboration?
Pay to hire someone
Is this ongoing work or a one off job?
How would you prefer to pay?
What’s your day rate budget range? (USD)
$250-350 (Industry average)
Do you have an estimate of the job or project length?
A few months
Are you a company or individual hiring?
Do you have internal sign off on the hire?
Do you need to hire for a specific city, country or place?
Yes, they need to be at a location (give location in job title)
When do you want to have the freelancer secured by?
What is most important for this job?
Twine can guarantee 3 relevant freelancers for an upfront fee of $650/£500. Would you like to know more?
How many freelancers do you want to contact you?
Do you have a job specification or creative brief?
Yes (please enter this in the description)
Does the freelancer need insurance?
Where did you find Twine?
You contacted me
- Public questions:
Show your interest:
Not sure what to write? Use a template:
When are you available to work on this project?
What's your rate for this job?
Enter your day rate if there's not enough information or it's an ongoing project. You can change this after speaking with the client.
How long will it take? (Optional)
If there's enough information, give an estimate of how long this job will take.
What's your usual day rate? (Optional)
Set your deposit rate:
If approved, the buyer will pay a deposit of 80%