Graphic Designer in Abbotsford, BC, Canada
A rapidly growing research & development company in Abbotsford, BC is looking for a creative Graphic Designer who can take direction from written or spoken ideas and convert them seamlessly into images, layouts, and other designs.
You will be responsible for creating and updating all of company’s marketing material for the use by internal and external teams. You should have a good understanding of how marketing campaigns work to create cohesive designs that help achieve the intended goals.
This is a permanent, part-time position that comes with comprehensive paid benefits program. This opportunity is only open to the candidates who currently reside in Canada.
- Create concepts and visual aspects of marketing materials from print to web
- Design and produce final motion graphics utilizing photography, live video, and music
- Work with team members to understand project scope and resolve technical or design issues
- Participate in brainstorming sessions to share new design perspectives and ideas that reflect company’s cultures and goals
Skills and Experience
- Two+ years experience in design studios or freelance designing
- Degree in Graphic Design/Communication or equivalent
- A diverse portfolio of past design projects
- Excellent knowledge of website UX design, Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign
- A keen eye and understanding of marketing and advertising
- Experience with product photography is desirable
- Willingness to handle multiple tasks and take directions from the management
- Exceptional team player with strong attention to details
If this opportunity interests you, please send your resume along with a brief note on why you think you are suitable for this role.
- Part-time, Permanent
Are you looking to pay or is this a collaboration?
Pay to hire someone
Is this ongoing work or a one off job?
How would you prefer to pay?
What’s your day rate budget range? (USD)
$250-350 (Industry average)
Do you have an estimate of the job or project length?
A few months
Are you a company or individual hiring?
Do you have internal sign off on the hire?
Do you need to hire for a specific city, country or place?
Yes, they need to be at a location (give location in job title)
When do you want to have the freelancer secured by?
What is most important for this job?
Twine can guarantee 3 relevant freelancers for an upfront fee of $650/£500. Would you like to know more?
How many freelancers do you want to contact you?
Do you have a job specification or creative brief?
Yes (please enter this in the description)
Does the freelancer need insurance?
Where did you find Twine?
You contacted me
- Public questions:
Show your interest:
Not sure what to write? Use a template:
When are you available to work on this project?
What's your rate for this job?
Enter your day rate if there's not enough information or it's an ongoing project. You can change this after speaking with the client.
How long will it take? (Optional)
If there's enough information, give an estimate of how long this job will take.
What's your usual day rate? (Optional)
Set your deposit rate:
If approved, the buyer will pay a deposit of 80%