Graphic Designer in Montréal, QC, Canada
Crank Studio is a creative service provider specializing in brand identity, graphic design, and web.
We are a fast paced micro studio working on a wide range of projects for brands in various industries. The core responsibility of the candidate is to produce beautiful design work and art direction in a timely manner. ‘Beautify your brand’ is our motto.
- Strong sense of ownership towards projects and client expectations.
- Ability to produce unique art direction and execution.
- Handle a full range of design projects across various brands and collaborators.
- Hit deadlines and follow up on all tasks. “Seeing the project through”.
- Ability to communicate clearly with team members and clients bringing forth ideas, concepts, and art direction.
- Ninja like reflexes to urgent requests and multi tasking.
- File management and delivery of creative assets.
- Experience with a design studio, freelance, or similar role/environment.
- Expert use of Adobe Creative Suite.
- Expert use of PowerPoint and Keynote.
- Intermediate/Expert use of Wordpress.
- Understanding of user experience and user interface.
- Ability to place reason behind visual concepts.
- Understanding of print production and web optimized assets.
- University/College diploma/degree graphic design/web.
- Excellent English and French communication skills.
- Excellent conceptual thinker – think outside the box.
- Have an in-depth understanding of the current competitive marketplace, design industry trends, and the capacity for using this knowledge to develop strong creative solutions. At Crank Studio it’s not just pretty pictures, we have to meet client business objectives along the way.
- Positive, high energy, motivated.
- Superb problem-solving skills.
- Possess maximum attention to detail
- Ability to clearly communicate design ideas and concepts.
- Strong use of Typography and colour theory as it relates to advertising, branding, and digital media.
- MacOS operating system
Candidates must be based out of Montreal and able to work in-house. Office location is at the fabulous WeWork L’Avenue building. If you are truly interested in this position and understand all the details outlined for you, I need to know. When you respond to this position, in your cover letter please put the words “Beautify your brand” or your response will not be considered.
- Free Monday breakfast
- Large cafeteria
- Modern and friendly environment
- 5@7 events
- 24/7 building access
- 3 floors of creative working space
- Free coffee!
- Unique common areas and kitchens
- Office with window view
- MBP and 5K monitor
- $17.00 to $22.00 /hour
- graphic design: 1 year (Preferred)
- Bachelor’s Degree (Preferred)
- Montréal, QC (Preferred)
- English (Required)
- French (Preferred)
Are you looking to pay or is this a collaboration?
Pay to hire someone
Is this ongoing work or a one off job?
How would you prefer to pay?
What’s your hourly rate budget range? (USD)
Do you have an estimate of the job or project length?
A few months
Are you a company or individual hiring?
Do you have internal sign off on the hire?
Do you need to hire for a specific city, country or place?
Yes, they need to be at a location (give location in job title)
When do you want to have the freelancer secured by?
What is most important for this job?
Twine can guarantee 3 relevant freelancers for an upfront fee of $650/£500. Would you like to know more?
How many freelancers do you want to contact you?
Do you have a job specification or creative brief?
Yes (please enter this in the description)
Does the freelancer need insurance?
Where did you find Twine?
You contacted me
- Public questions:
Show your interest:
Not sure what to write? Use a template:
When are you available to work on this project?
What's your rate for this job?
Enter your day rate if there's not enough information or it's an ongoing project. You can change this after speaking with the client.
How long will it take? (Optional)
If there's enough information, give an estimate of how long this job will take.
What's your usual day rate? (Optional)
Set your deposit rate:
If approved, the buyer will pay a deposit of 80%