Video Editor in St Albans, UK
We run a Youtube channel aimed at property investors and developers. In just 8 weeks, we have grown from having 300 subscribers to over 2000 with some of our videos having achieved 20,000+ views. We have plans to accelerate this growth to take the channel to 100,000 subscribers over the next 18 months. Part of this plan is to produce and release more regular content on a weekly basis. To realise this vision, we are seeking a video editor / videographer and social content creator.
This is a Twine Enterprise project. You need to be a Twine Pro to pitch. Click here to learn more.
- Shoot and edit videos from end-to-end, in our studio environment, on location and at events and seminars (Adobe Premiere Pro on PC)
- Create onscreen animated titles and graphics in Adobe After Effects Pro
- Create Youtube thumbnail graphics and social media posts in Adobe Photoshop
- Still photography and photograph enhancing (using Photoshop), for social media posting
- Publish content on our websites and on social platforms including Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and Instagram.
- Planning and scheduling video production
- Setting up shoots (studio and location).
- Shooting our facebook live and youtube live broadcasts
- Generating ideas for features and formats
- Scripting and storyboarding videos
What we are looking for
- You will already be skilled in using Adobe Premiere Pro, After Effects and Photoshop on a PC
- Creative flair for producing eye-catching Youtube thumbnails, social media posts and website graphics
- Creative flair for taking great photographs
- Confidence and ability to quickly pick up and use tech
- Strong understanding of storytelling through video
- Experience of using Sony Alpha series cameras, an advantage (but not essential)
To be considered for interview, we expect you to provide links to examples of your previous video work on Youtube (or elsewhere online).
Initially this will be a freelance role with potential for it to be full time within 6 to 9 months, as the channel grows.
In return we offer excellent career progression, a friendly and collaborative working environment.
Please only apply if you have the required experience and live in commutable distance of St.Albans.
(Remember to include with your application, links to recently completed works.)
- Internship, Contract
- Video Editing: 1 year (Preferred)
- driving license (Preferred)
Are you looking to pay or is this a collaboration?
Pay to hire someone
Is this ongoing work or a one off job?
How would you prefer to pay?
What’s your day rate budget range? (USD)
$250-350 (Industry average)
Do you have an estimate of the job or project length?
A few months
Are you a company or individual hiring?
Do you have internal sign off on the hire?
Do you need to hire for a specific city, country or place?
Yes, they need to be at a location (give location in job title)
When do you want to have the freelancer secured by?
What is most important for this job?
Twine can guarantee 3 relevant freelancers for an upfront fee of $650/£500. Would you like to know more?
How many freelancers do you want to contact you?
Do you have a job specification or creative brief?
Yes (please enter this in the description)
Does the freelancer need insurance?
Where did you find Twine?
You contacted me
- Public questions:
Show your interest:
Not sure what to write? Use a template:
When are you available to work on this project?
What's your rate for this job?
Enter your day rate if there's not enough information or it's an ongoing project. You can change this after speaking with the client.
How long will it take? (Optional)
If there's enough information, give an estimate of how long this job will take.
What's your usual day rate? (Optional)
Set your deposit rate:
If approved, the buyer will pay a deposit of 80%