Graphic Designer in Blackpool, UK
- A well established organisation based in Lancashire is looking for a Mac Art worker to join their team.
- You will be responsible for the production of various marketing materials including catalogues, leaflets, posters and adverts.
- You should have excellent Mac skills and knowledge of InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator.
- You will be expected to follow brand guidelines and ensure everything is setup accurately ready for press.
- Excellent organisation skills and a strong eye for detail is essential for this role and you will be required to work alone and as part of a team.
An exciting opportunity for a part time / freelance graphic designer to work within a group of companies that operates in various industries including education and entertainment. This is an 8 hour per week paid role or placement, dependent on candidates requirements
For this varied role we are looking for a fresh talented all round designer who is focused on furthering their career. The company would look at students or graduates if you’ve had at least a few months some of placement or industry experience.
Candidates should be full of ideas and passionate for everything design and have a strong interest in design and technology trends, digital innovation and a strong attention to detail.
The role will work across all platforms from digital to print, it’s an incredibly varied role across various sectors producing marketing collateral. This role is designed to give successful candidates hands on experience working within a business.
The key focus will be to support the business on designing and art work and introducing fresh design ideas.
Must have the following
- Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (especially in Illustrator and Photoshop)
- Knowledge of HTML, CSS would be an advantage
- Knowledge of social media marketing
Applications via email, please include CV and covering letter.
Closing date Friday 17th May 2019.
Are you looking to pay or is this a collaboration?
Pay to hire someone
Is this ongoing work or a one off job?
How would you prefer to pay?
What’s your day rate budget range? (USD)
$250-350 (Industry average)
Do you have an estimate of the job or project length?
A few months
Are you a company or individual hiring?
Do you have internal sign off on the hire?
Do you need to hire for a specific city, country or place?
Yes, they need to be at a location (give location in job title)
When do you want to have the freelancer secured by?
What is most important for this job?
Twine can guarantee 3 relevant freelancers for an upfront fee of $650/£500. Would you like to know more?
How many freelancers do you want to contact you?
Do you have a job specification or creative brief?
Yes (please enter this in the description)
Does the freelancer need insurance?
Where did you find Twine?
You contacted me
- Public questions:
Show your interest:
Not sure what to write? Use a template:
When are you available to work on this project?
What's your rate for this job?
Enter your day rate if there's not enough information or it's an ongoing project. You can change this after speaking with the client.
How long will it take? (Optional)
If there's enough information, give an estimate of how long this job will take.
What's your usual day rate? (Optional)
Set your deposit rate:
If approved, the buyer will pay a deposit of 80%