Graphic Designer in London, UK 🌎
We are looking for a young and talented graduate who needs the experience, To join one of the UK’s leading creative agency. You will work remotely (from home) and work with clients across the globe. This is a fun and exciting opportunity.
We are currently building an office in Central London and would like to provide you with the opportunity of being the first 20 employees if you pass this internship. This would be ideal for graduates with limited experience.
You’ll work to a brief agreed with the client, creative director or account manager, and will develop appropriate creative ideas and concepts for the client’s objectives.
The work demands creative flair, up-to-date knowledge of industry software and a professional approach to time, costs and deadlines.
This is a Twine Enterprise project. You need to be a Twine Pro to pitch. Click here to learn more.
Your typical responsibilities as a graphic designer include:
- meeting clients or account managers to discuss the business objectives and requirements of the job
- estimating the time required to complete a job and providing quotes for clients
- developing design briefs that suit the client’s purpose
- thinking creatively to produce new ideas and concepts and developing interactive design
- using innovation to redefine a design brief within time and cost constraints
- presenting finalized ideas and concepts to clients or account managers
- proofreading to produce accurate and high-quality work
- demonstrating illustrative skills with rough sketches and working on layouts ready for print
- commissioning illustrators and photographers
- working as part of a team with printers, copywriters, photographers, stylists, illustrators, other designers, account executives, web developers, and marketing specialists.
- You HAVE to be an expert in the Adobe Creative Cloud platform.
Send us your CV and we will contact you for an interview if successful.
- Part-time, Internship
- Graphic Design: 1 year (Preferred)
Flexible Working Options Available
- Work from home
Are you looking to pay or is this a collaboration?
Pay to hire someone
Is this ongoing work or a one off job?
How would you prefer to pay?
What’s your day rate budget range? (USD)
$250-350 (Industry average)
Do you have an estimate of the job or project length?
A few months
Are you a company or individual hiring?
Do you have internal sign off on the hire?
Do you need to hire for a specific city, country or place?
Yes, they need to be at a location (give location in job title)
When do you want to have the freelancer secured by?
What is most important for this job?
Twine can guarantee 3 relevant freelancers for an upfront fee of $650/£500. Would you like to know more?
How many freelancers do you want to contact you?
Do you have a job specification or creative brief?
Yes (please enter this in the description)
Does the freelancer need insurance?
Where did you find Twine?
You contacted me
- Public questions:
Work has begun on this job
...but don't worry, your next job is waiting for you on the Jobs page