Furniture Designer in Keighley, UK 🌎
jcareydesign is a design-led manufacturer providing bespoke furniture solutions including sports stadiums, distinct office environments, courtrooms, luxurious hotels and high-end restaurants to name just a few.
We are a UK manufacturer with a reputation for great service, individuality and endless bespoke product options and capabilities.
Due to continued and sustained growth we are looking to add an experienced Furniture Designer to our pool of resources - for the right candidate, this role can be freelance, or alternatively anything from 3 months to permanent.
More than one role may be available as we would like to build a strong pool of resources to call on, either Freelance, Temporary or on a Fixed Contract.
This role requires working office hours 08:30 to 17:00 (if freelance this would be at a hot-desk available for short-term increased design capacity)
This role is in addition to our full-time design team, in order to cover the peaks in design capacity requirements
This is a Twine Enterprise project. You need to be a Twine Pro to pitch. Click here to learn more.
This vacancy is for an Experienced Furniture Designer with the following skills:
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in producing detailed drawings of bespoke furniture for manufacture using SolidWorks
- A strong understanding of furniture production methods and materials
- A proven ability to generate accurate, detailed production drawings
- Applicants should be prepared for a fast turnaround from initial concept to design solution
- Working to timescales and hitting deadlines are essential to this role
- This role requires a focused, flexible and driven individual
- A vast range of product knowledge is required, due to the highly bespoke nature of our business
Main areas of responsibility would include
- Design Development for Bars, Reception Counters, Wall Panelling, Feature Ceilings, Banquette Seating and more
- Researching and integrating components / fittings
- Generating clear and accurate approval and production drawings to the highest standards
- Hourly rate negotiable dependant on experience
Temp to perm
- Salary negotiable dependant on experience
- Full-time, Part-time, Temporary, Contract
-Design: 1 year (Preferred)
Are you looking to pay or is this a collaboration?
Pay to hire someone
Is this ongoing work or a one off job?
How would you prefer to pay?
What’s your day rate budget range? (USD)
$250-350 (Industry average)
Do you have an estimate of the job or project length?
A few months
Are you a company or individual hiring?
Do you have internal sign off on the hire?
Do you need to hire for a specific city, country or place?
Yes, they need to be at a location (give location in job title)
When do you want to have the freelancer secured by?
What is most important for this job?
Twine can guarantee 3 relevant freelancers for an upfront fee of $650/£500. Would you like to know more?
How many freelancers do you want to contact you?
Do you have a job specification or creative brief?
Yes (please enter this in the description)
Does the freelancer need insurance?
Where did you find Twine?
You contacted me
- Public questions:
Work has begun on this job
...but don't worry, your next job is waiting for you on the Jobs page