Graphic Designer in London, UK 🌎
What is PICO?
PICO, a leading global aesthetic service provider, started in the centre of art and beauty - Milan and focuses on international clients, in particular Far East. We offer aesthetic and specialist medical services including fillers, Botox and bio-revitalizing, chemical peels, implantation of PDO threads and non-surgical liposuction or cryolipolysis with Coolsculpting technology.
With the big success of the first clinic in Milan, in 2019 we have opened the new clinic in London, and will open multiple new international venues in both Europe and China, including Paris, Madrid, Shanghai, Hangzhou, Changsha, Chongqing, Chengdu and more! So, we can get closer to our customers.
Who we are looking for?
With the rapidly expanding business and fast-growing customer base, we are looking for a Graphic Designer in London, who can deliver high quality designs to ensure that our promotional marketing pieces look professional and drive results, will need to be able to meet short deadlines, and have strong attention to detail.
- Design marketing communications materials including posters, client invitation templates, sales brochures, service packages etc
- Design digital marketing elements such as website pages, promotion banner ads, promotional emails and more
- Balance production and new creative needs to support International Marketing and Digital Strategy efforts to WeChat, Official Websites and so on
- Field requests from internal marketing employees, including CEO, General Managers of the clinics, work on production/resising needs or creative
- Come up with new creative to help all digital marketing channels improve
- Freedom to identify, recommend and implement process improvements in a growing business
- Multitask and set priorities with minimal supervision to meet critical deadlines
- Test new creative, measure the results and implement successful designs
- 1+ graphic design experience, however outstanding recent graduate will be considered, preferably with digital marketing experience
- Advanced knowledge of InDesign, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, Photoshop and Acrobat on a PC platform
- Strong skills in Microsoft Office
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent communication in English is MUST, preferably in Mandarin but not required
Why work for us?
If you are ready for a new challenge and relish the chance to become part of a successful, forward thinking organisation then we would love to hear from you. At our organisation we are passionate about providing our employees with a supportive and engaging environment. As well as ongoing development and training, we offer our employees a wide range of benefits, including:
- Exciting opportunity to work in an international start-up environment
- Competitive salary package with progressive achievement
- Ongoing training and development programmes
- 25 days annual leave, increasing to 30 after 5 years of service
- Employee appreciation rewards including but no limited to free Aesthetic Treatments
- Full-time, Contract
- £24,000.00 to £30,000.00 /year
- Graphic Design: 1 year (Preferred)
- Mandarin (Preferred)
Flexible Working Options Available
Are you looking to pay or is this a collaboration?
Pay to hire someone
Is this ongoing work or a one off job?
How would you prefer to pay?
What’s your day rate budget range? (USD)
$250-350 (Industry average)
Do you have an estimate of the job or project length?
A few months
Are you a company or individual hiring?
Do you have internal sign off on the hire?
Do you need to hire for a specific city, country or place?
Yes, they need to be at a location (give location in job title)
When do you want to have the freelancer secured by?
What is most important for this job?
Twine can guarantee 3 relevant freelancers for an upfront fee of $650/£500. Would you like to know more?
How many freelancers do you want to contact you?
Do you have a job specification or creative brief?
Yes (please enter this in the description)
Does the freelancer need insurance?
Where did you find Twine?
You contacted me
- Public questions:
Work has begun on this job
...but don't worry, your next job is waiting for you on the Jobs page