Graphic Designer in London, UK 🌎
A LITTLE BIT ABOUT THE ROLE
Are you passionate about creating amazing visual content? Do you fancy working on a new team for a popular drinks brand?
The content creator role is to create inspiring and exciting content – from ideation to repurposing and reformatting of assets, and working on designs to produce effective digital and social content.
This is a Twine Enterprise project. You need to be a Twine Pro to pitch. Click here to learn more.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
- Brainstorming with team/brand and identifying new opportunities from cultural insights, industry news, social chatter and competitor analysis.
- Overseeing design and production of social and digital assets for the editorial board.
- Creating assets, including: asset design, video editing and content capture for social and digital channels (video & stills).
- Creating graphics & graphic illustrations
- Photo manipulation and animation, and video editing.
- Adapting and resizing existing assets.
- Retouching imagery using Photoshop to meet the high standard expected for assets.
- Uploading content to the brand asset bank, ensuring all details are included (licensing, naming conventions, tags, etc).
WHAT YOU WILL NEED TO BE GREAT IN THIS ROLE
- Be ahead of the curve with social trends/formats, and up to date with current design trends.
- Experience creating assets within the social and digital space.
- Have an understanding of the social landscape and platforms (in particular, Facebook, Instagram and YouTube), including social behaviours and channel capabilities.
- Have great examples of your varied visual content for social media and digital.
- Passionate about design & social media, and understand the latest innovations in digital & social design.
- Understand the brand and how to visually communicate the brand’s TOV.
- Love working in a fast-paced adaptable environment and within a small team.
- Proven record of creating mobile/video content; with a good eye for photography and experience in using a DLSR camera and other photography equipment.
- Understand what makes GREAT content, e.g. best practices for making social assets and mobile first. Understand what makes people stop, watch and listen.
- Excellent design skills, including Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign and After Effects.
A LITTLE BIT ABOUT US
Many companies talk about having a unique and thriving business model but OLIVER (Part of the Inside Ideas Group) truly does. This means that we have been named in the top 500 of the Financial Times fastest-growing companies in Europe 2018.
What OLIVER does is provide clients with dedicated, on-site agencies that are built from the ground up. These agencies live and work right at the very heart of our client’s organisation. Delivering precisely the skills and capacity they require, complemented by brand talent from our whole business on everything from planning to execution.
This business model creates a truly entrepreneurial, fast paced, challenging and rewarding environment to work in!
OTHER INFO TO KNOW
To see the company benefits you will receive when you become part of team.
If you want to check that we are real people - please visit our Instagram.
Are you looking to pay or is this a collaboration?
Pay to hire someone
Is this ongoing work or a one off job?
How would you prefer to pay?
What’s your day rate budget range? (USD)
$250-350 (Industry average)
Do you have an estimate of the job or project length?
A few months
Are you a company or individual hiring?
Do you have internal sign off on the hire?
Do you need to hire for a specific city, country or place?
Yes, they need to be at a location (give location in job title)
When do you want to have the freelancer secured by?
What is most important for this job?
Twine can guarantee 3 relevant freelancers for an upfront fee of $650/£500. Would you like to know more?
How many freelancers do you want to contact you?
Do you have a job specification or creative brief?
Yes (please enter this in the description)
Does the freelancer need insurance?
Where did you find Twine?
You contacted me
- Public questions:
Work has begun on this job
...but don't worry, your next job is waiting for you on the Jobs page