Graphic Designer in Marlow, UK 🌎
As graphic designer you will work on a variety of products and activities, such as websites, banners, communications campaigns, infographics, magazines, posters, product packaging, exhibitions and displays, corporate communications and corporate identity templates, ensuring all design is aligned with a new, recently introduced brand identity.
This is a Twine Enterprise project. You need to be a Twine Pro to pitch. Click here to learn more.
- Come up with concepts for integrated design campaigns
- Design video clips for the product range.
- Take those concepts and translate them into polished design across print, digital, social and video
- Plan, create and execute the social media marketing strategy across all channels
- Produce innovative original content.
- Work alongside the CEO to build the Social Media
- Constantly strive for innovation and newness.
- Research and implement new social media opportunities and platforms to increase traffic, sales and acquisition of new customers.
- Report, analyse, optimise social media campaign effectiveness.
- Digital call-to-action graphics
- Social media graphics
- Marketing emails
- Word/PowerPoint templates
- Managing own workload
- Solving design problems
- £125.00 /day
- Graphic Design: 2 years (Preferred)
Are you looking to pay or is this a collaboration?
Pay to hire someone
Is this ongoing work or a one off job?
How would you prefer to pay?
What’s your day rate budget range? (USD)
Do you have an estimate of the job or project length?
A few months
Are you a company or individual hiring?
Do you have internal sign off on the hire?
Do you need to hire for a specific city, country or place?
Yes, they need to be at a location (give location in job title)
When do you want to have the freelancer secured by?
What is most important for this job?
Twine can guarantee 3 relevant freelancers for an upfront fee of $650/£500. Would you like to know more?
How many freelancers do you want to contact you?
Do you have a job specification or creative brief?
Yes (please enter this in the description)
Does the freelancer need insurance?
Where did you find Twine?
You contacted me
- Public questions:
Work has begun on this job
...but don't worry, your next job is waiting for you on the Jobs page