Web Developer in North Shields, UK 🌎
An enthusiastic, creative and hardworking individual that is able to undertake several projects at once and achieve excellent results. The role requires someone with natural organisational skills, a linear, logical thinker who can switch from one task to the next.
We are looking for a developer who has worked with HTML websites, WordPress and Magento.
- Please note: This post is contract based, but ideal for Freelancers looking for flexible working hours and conditions.
The work schedule has some flexibility and candidates can work from home, but the role will require working in the office in North Shields for at least some of the week. Please bare this in mind when applying.
This is a Twine Enterprise project. You need to be a Twine Pro to pitch. Click here to learn more.
- Provide web development for 2-3 websites (two live and one being developed).
- Implement the re-design and creation of a health-foods website on - Magneto 2.0, integrate ideas generated by the marketing team and yourself.
- Review and administer development bugs, and develop bespoke functions for an education website, built with WordPress.
- Help to develop a supply side advertising platform for publishers.
- Work with the marketing teams to ensure all websites are UX friendly and running efficiently.
- Design and develop new materials for multiple site changes and product updates.
- Make regular website updates as needed.
- Communicate and articulate technical solutions and be able to share and build knowledge within a team.
Our Ideal candidate will have
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or similar/equivalent
- Worked with WordPress
- Worked with Magento
- Web development-1+ years
- A portfolio or the ability to produce examples of their work
- Wordpess and Magento
- E-Commerce, cross-browser compatibility, responsive web user interface design, security principles.
- Experience with integrating Google Shopping, Google Adsense, Facebook shop, eBay, DPD and Mailchimp API’s
- Experience with CentOS and Plesk web hosting.
- Experience using a source control management system (Git preferred).
How to Apply
Please send a copy of your resume and portfolio or link to examples of your work (if you have them) by clicking apply.
Should you have any questions regarding this post feel free to include them in your message when you submit your application.
- £16.00 to £17.00 /hour
- Web Development: 1 year (Required)
- English (Required)
Are you looking to pay or is this a collaboration?
Pay to hire someone
Is this ongoing work or a one off job?
How would you prefer to pay?
What’s your hourly rate budget range? (USD)
Do you have an estimate of the job or project length?
A few months
Are you a company or individual hiring?
Do you have internal sign off on the hire?
Do you need to hire for a specific city, country or place?
Yes, they need to be at a location (give location in job title)
When do you want to have the freelancer secured by?
What is most important for this job?
Twine can guarantee 3 relevant freelancers for an upfront fee of $650/£500. Would you like to know more?
How many freelancers do you want to contact you?
Do you have a job specification or creative brief?
Yes (please enter this in the description)
Does the freelancer need insurance?
Where did you find Twine?
You contacted me
- Public questions:
Work has begun on this job
...but don't worry, your next job is waiting for you on the Jobs page