Junior Designer in London, UK 🌎
- Applications close on 3rd June at 5.00pm *
The Junior Designer will be key in tearing up the traditional rulebook to build LIS into a new brand leader within the Higher Education space.
Working closely with the Head of Marketing, the ideal candidate will be excited to build and develop the LIS brand through online (social media posts, digital adverts, website imagery etc.) and offline (LIS prospectus, pop-up stands, student handbooks etc.) design materials.
The LIS team is growing quickly. This is your chance to join the team, take early responsibility in your design career and, shape LIS for the future.
See here for the detailed job description.
- 6 months - 3 years design experience
- Good working knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite, especially - Photoshop, InDesign and/or Illustrator (fine to be self-taught)
- Comfortable using Microsoft Office
- Creative flair and an uncompromising attention to detail, spelling and grammar
- Able to come up with original concepts
- Able to follow design briefs, amend designs based on feedback and artwork designs ready for print
- A passion for creating content that delivers on clearly defined objectives
- Self-motivated, positive attitude and clear communication skills
- Exceptional time management, planning and prioritisation skills to manage competing demands and consistently meet deadlines
- An understanding and familiarity with UX design
- Video editing skills
- Competitive salary. We’re looking for someone who wants to shape LIS and are recruiting for the very best
- Opportunity to join a fast-growing organisation
- Company sponsored monthly gym/fitness contribution
- Annual personal development contribution for external training
- Flexible working hours. We care about the results you deliver not how or when you work
- 25 days holiday. Take time out to be inspired
Are you looking to pay or is this a collaboration?
Pay to hire someone
Is this ongoing work or a one off job?
How would you prefer to pay?
What’s your day rate budget range? (USD)
$250-350 (Industry average)
Do you have an estimate of the job or project length?
A few months
Are you a company or individual hiring?
Do you have internal sign off on the hire?
Do you need to hire for a specific city, country or place?
Yes, they need to be at a location (give location in job title)
When do you want to have the freelancer secured by?
What is most important for this job?
Twine can guarantee 3 relevant freelancers for an upfront fee of $650/£500. Would you like to know more?
How many freelancers do you want to contact you?
Do you have a job specification or creative brief?
Yes (please enter this in the description)
Does the freelancer need insurance?
Where did you find Twine?
You contacted me
- Public questions:
Work has begun on this job
...but don't worry, your next job is waiting for you on the Jobs page