UI/UX Lead in London, UK 🌎
We are looking for a Principal UI/UX Artist who will work with a number of dedicated teams supporting art and product being responsible for the interface design, and its implementation within our games and features.
You will optimise UI/UX designs and in order to support your designs, you will be a capable 2D artist with the ability to create skeuomorphic design elements.
Our UI/UX Lead will produce user-friendly wireframes, user flows prototypes and supporting documentation for all games and features working hands-on with developers and artists to implement user interfaces into the game engine.
Product Madness burst into life in 2007 as the brainchild of two Stanford Business MBA graduates who possessed an innate love of gaming. Initially, the entrepreneurs developed casual games for Facebook and mobile, before having a ‘light-bulb moment’ in 2009 and refocusing their efforts with laser-guided precision on the exploding social casino genre. They have been bringing world-class social slots to real slots fans ever since! Now part of Aristocrat Leisure, Product Madness have published hit titles Heart of Vegas, Cashman Casino and FaFaFa on Facebook, iOS and Android platforms and have grown considerably in size over the past year with offices in London, Austin, Las Vegas and San Francisco.
Product Madness’ dedication to promoting diversity and inclusion is clearly reflected in all our content and across all our platforms. Diversity is more than a commitment at Product Madness—it is in the core values of what we do. We are fully focused on equality and believe deeply in diversity of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, maternity, marriage or civil partnership, religion, race and all the other fascinating characteristics that make us different.
-Skills and Requirements:
- Work with the Lead Artist and Product manager to guide the visual style and language for all games and features.
- Produce User Interface designs for all areas of the game
- Produce thumbnails and high quality mock-ups of the UI pages
- Create UI style guides
- Prototyping UX and UI functionality
- Have effective pipelines and filing for asset management
- Produce Icon art work
- Proven UI/UX experience on multiple mobile titles.
- Have a very strong UI portfolio
- An eye for quality UI/UX and be able to clearly communicate this.
- Be forward thinking and anticipate the needs of the project
- Must be a creative and practical problem solver
- Must be able to work well under pressure
- Passionate about making games and great UI/UX
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to take constructive criticism
- Adaptable and enthusiastic
- Proactively helps identify tasks and issues
What is great about working at Product Madness?
A spacious kitchen in our state of the art office in swanky Farringdon which includes free cereal, fruit and onsite Barista, weekly breakfast and lunches plus an awesome games room that includes table tennis, PlayStation, Foosball table and Yoga studio. On top of this we have a top 25 grossing app!!!
- Up to 5% employer pension contribution with Aviva
- Private Health insurance with Vitality
- Full dental insurance
- Life Insurance
- Long term disability insurance
- 25 days’ holiday
- Bonus scheme
- Eyecare vouchers
- Events throughout the year
- Free coffee shop/free food throughout the week
- Subsidised Gym
Are you looking to pay or is this a collaboration?
Pay to hire someone
Is this ongoing work or a one off job?
How would you prefer to pay?
What’s your day rate budget range? (USD)
$250-350 (Industry average)
Do you have an estimate of the job or project length?
A few months
Are you a company or individual hiring?
Do you have internal sign off on the hire?
Do you need to hire for a specific city, country or place?
Yes, they need to be at a location (give location in job title)
When do you want to have the freelancer secured by?
What is most important for this job?
Twine can guarantee 3 relevant freelancers for an upfront fee of $650/£500. Would you like to know more?
How many freelancers do you want to contact you?
Do you have a job specification or creative brief?
Yes (please enter this in the description)
Does the freelancer need insurance?
Where did you find Twine?
You contacted me
- Public questions:
Work has begun on this job
...but don't worry, your next job is waiting for you on the Jobs page