Junior Creative & Designer in London, UK 🌎
Kairos Media is changing the way millennials view advertising and discover brands from across the world. Specialists in influencer marketing, content creation and amplification, social listening and Esports market strategy, Kairos Media have created a leading, global service trusted by over 100+ brands.
Are you looking to work in a unique agency environment that brings something different to the table every single day? You should definitely get in touch!
Operating and launching promotions in key markets around the world from our Old Street, London and Hollywood, Los Angeles offices. we’re growing rapidly, and boast access to over 14,000+ online personalities, reaching 150 million subscribers and in excess of 950 million monthly viewers with content.
What we are looking for
We are seeking a Junior Creative & Designer who is full of ideas and looking to make their mark in the social and influencer space! Working across a huge variety of projects, no day will be the same, and this role will require an incredibly passionate designer who wants to contribute creative ideas and produce designs to bring their concepts to life. This role is heavily focussed on understanding a brief, gaining insights and then producing concepts based around that.
- Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio - (Campaigns preferably) - Instagram stories - Twitter Banners - Socials Assets
- A degree/qualification in graphic design (or similar subject)
- Proficient in the Adobe Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator etc. Anything else is a bonus!
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy.
- Team-player who can take feedback onboard.
- Comfortable presenting work to the rest of the design team.
- Willing to get involved in the creative process and constantly push the boundaries of what we can achieve.
- Instagram assets
- Video assets
- Free Beer! Birthday day off! Quarterly socials!
- Twenty days annual leave
- Summer working hours
- Personal development through training
- Working alongside a variety of large clients
- Full-time, Part-time, Contract, Permanent
- Graphic Design: 1 year (Preferred)
- Certificate of Higher Education (Preferred)
- London, Greater London (Preferred)
Are you looking to pay or is this a collaboration?
Pay to hire someone
Is this ongoing work or a one off job?
How would you prefer to pay?
What’s your day rate budget range? (USD)
$250-350 (Industry average)
Do you have an estimate of the job or project length?
A few months
Are you a company or individual hiring?
Do you have internal sign off on the hire?
Do you need to hire for a specific city, country or place?
Yes, they need to be at a location (give location in job title)
When do you want to have the freelancer secured by?
What is most important for this job?
Twine can guarantee 3 relevant freelancers for an upfront fee of $650/£500. Would you like to know more?
How many freelancers do you want to contact you?
Do you have a job specification or creative brief?
Yes (please enter this in the description)
Does the freelancer need insurance?
Where did you find Twine?
You contacted me
- Public questions:
Work has begun on this job
...but don't worry, your next job is waiting for you on the Jobs page