Web developer in Odiham, UK 🌎
We are looking for a freelancer to help support Thirst on an ad hoc basis. The role will include taking on responsibility for technical development possible including a the briefing/consulting stage. The ideal candidate will bring an array of not only technical skills but personal attributes, including:
- Front end - HTML5, CSS, JS (native + library experience)
- Backend - LAMP Stack experience
- Frameworks - Wordpress, Drupal and any specific micro frameworks or rapid prototyping frameworks such as bootstrap.
- Mobile / Tablet experience - Experienced in building for small form factors in a pragmatic responsive manner as well as offline capability when required
- Server management experience - setting up new project webspace, proper configuration for a performant end user experience
- Awareness of on site technical SEO
- Email development - coding, popular ESP knowledge and delivery troubleshooting
- General technical troubleshooting and research
- Performance - aware of all technical methods (server, resource optimisation and coding optimisations) to optimise performance of project and ensure it is future proofed as much as possible
- Testing - Aware o the need to sufficiently test each project to ensure 99% of use case scenarios are met with the agreed upon experience
Not required but beneficial
- Offsite SEO / SEM knowledge
- Google analytics knowledge
- Reporting and statistics parsing and presenting
- Motivated and self sufficient
- Extremely responsive
- Able to remote work and demonstrate progress at set points to remain on budget and timeline
- Able to use initiative to solve problems without continually direction
- Able to proactively recommend technical solutions based on project briefing
- Flexible and agile to accommodate client amends as part of process
- Able to deliver top tier development matching our in house agency output for our clients
- English (Preferred)
Flexible Working Options Available
- Work from home
Are you looking to pay or is this a collaboration?
Pay to hire someone
Is this ongoing work or a one off job?
How would you prefer to pay?
What’s your day rate budget range? (USD)
$250-350 (Industry average)
Do you have an estimate of the job or project length?
A few months
Are you a company or individual hiring?
Do you have internal sign off on the hire?
Do you need to hire for a specific city, country or place?
Yes, they need to be at a location (give location in job title)
When do you want to have the freelancer secured by?
What is most important for this job?
Twine can guarantee 3 relevant freelancers for an upfront fee of $650/£500. Would you like to know more?
How many freelancers do you want to contact you?
Do you have a job specification or creative brief?
Yes (please enter this in the description)
Does the freelancer need insurance?
Where did you find Twine?
You contacted me
- Public questions:
Work has begun on this job
...but don't worry, your next job is waiting for you on the Jobs page