Marketing Coordinator in London, UK 🌎
MARKETING COORDINATOR JOB SPEC
As a Freelance Marketing Coordinator, you will play a key role in working with the internal partners and the external agency teams to support the delivery of strategic marketing initiatives. Whilst marketing knowledge is a bonus we are keen to hear from those who consider themselves to act with initiative, have an entrepreneurial spirit and actively bring ideas to the table; being creative, have strong written and verbal communication skills and thrive off collaborative environments. Your enthusiasm and creativity will be supported by a results-driven approach and a numerical, analytical mind set.
DUTIES / RESPONSIBILITIES
The role will extend across the Marketing Team as well as supporting the Commercial Director along with admin support to the CEO
- Supporting the Marketing team with planning and operational support across the marketing plan
- Coordinate and communicate internal reports for the weekly fact sheet & monthly commercial report across Sales & Marketing.
- To complete line forms for new retailers being set up
- To create PowerPoint Presentations for the CEO and manage general admin tasks directly
- Maintain inventory of all marketing assets e.g point of sale and promotional items
- To create an image library and maintain it for team access, ensuring it is up to date with all artwork; digital assets & communications
- Secure quotes for printing and sourcing of consumer promotional tools
- Support the wider Marketing team with budget management & purchase order control
- Monthly store visits to check standards and consolidated report back to Commercial Director
- Strong Communication and Organisation skills
- Personal Assistant experience an advantage
- Marketing experience advantageous
- Advanced use of PowerPoint essential
- Ability to build and maintain strong relationships with all parts of the business, including external partners and remote staff
- High attention to detail is critical
- Effective Communication and Interpersonal skills is a must
- Computer literate using MS Windows, Word, Advanced Excel, Advanced PowerPoint and Outlook
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously and under pressure
- Time Management and strong Organisational skills essential
- Good sense of humour
- A can-do attitude & positive approach
- Results orientated
- Team player
- Desk top publishing Qualification
- Advanced use of PowerPoint; Excel
- Adobe Acrobat
- Ideally will have worked in a Marketing Department
- Annual £25,000
- 6 Month Contract with a view to becoming Permanent
- £25,000.00 /year
- Marketing: 1 year (Required)
Are you looking to pay or is this a collaboration?
Pay to hire someone
Is this ongoing work or a one off job?
How would you prefer to pay?
What’s your day rate budget range? (USD)
$250-350 (Industry average)
Do you have an estimate of the job or project length?
A few months
Are you a company or individual hiring?
Do you have internal sign off on the hire?
Do you need to hire for a specific city, country or place?
Yes, they need to be at a location (give location in job title)
When do you want to have the freelancer secured by?
What is most important for this job?
How many freelancers do you want to contact you?
Do you have a job specification or creative brief?
Yes (please enter this in the description)
Does the freelancer need insurance?
Where did you find Twine?
You contacted me
- Public questions:
Work has begun on this job
...but don't worry, your next job is waiting for you on the Jobs page