IT Project Manager in Coventry, UK 🌎
Do you love planning and coordinating IT projects? Do you want to become a part of a fast growing, privately owned company with a culture of having fun in the work place? If so, we may have a place for you!
Working with our Professional Services team, we are looking for a great project manager who’s a meticulous organiser and world class communicator. This fantastic opportunity puts you at the heart of Silverbug’s professional services team.
What will my responsibilities be?
- 4 days per week in Coventry, 1 day in Milton Keynes
- Delivering outstanding IT projects to our customers
- Working with demanding customers who are household names and expect the very best
- Managing consultant’s workload and schedule
- To be passionate about technology
- To continually develop your own skills through extensive training. You will be working alongside some of the best people in the industry
- Have a blast making one of the fastest rising MSP companies even better
- A relevant degree is desirable but not essential, experience counts too!
- PRINCE2 Practitioner desirable
- Experience of IT project management
- World class communicator
- A meticulous organiser with an eye for detail
- A real thirst for knowledge
- Ability to work in a pressured environment
- A desire to progress your career
- Ping Pong or Pool experience beneficial
- Full-time, Temporary, Contract, Permanent
- £250.00 to £300.00 /day
- IT Project Management: 1 year (Required)
- MOD Security Clearance (Required)
- Prince2 Practioner (Required)
Are you looking to pay or is this a collaboration?
Pay to hire someone
Is this ongoing work or a one off job?
How would you prefer to pay?
What’s your day rate budget range? (USD)
$250-400 (Industry average)
Do you have an estimate of the job or project length?
A few months
Are you a company or individual hiring?
Do you have internal sign off on the hire?
Do you need to hire for a specific city, country or place?
Yes, they need to be at a location (give location in job title)
When do you want to have the freelancer secured by?
What is most important for this job?
How many freelancers do you want to contact you?
Do you have a job specification or creative brief?
Yes (please enter this in the description)
Does the freelancer need insurance?
Where did you find Twine?
You contacted me
- Public questions:
Work has begun on this job
...but don't worry, your next job is waiting for you on the Jobs page