Designer in Weybridge, UK 🌎
MOI Global is all about turning heads in the B2B world, and we can’t do that without great visuals.
If you’re a bit of an expert in using Adobe Creative Suite to create slick designs across web, mobile, tablet, and email (and have the portfolio to prove it) you could be the Digital Designer to help us shake up a thing or two with our work for some great brands.
We need experienced freelancers with 3+ years’ experience who can produce pixel perfect work from IA and wireframes, understands digital and where it’s going, and has agency experience working on recognised brands, who can come and pick up projects quickly and help our creative team.
This is a Twine Enterprise project. You need to be a Twine Pro to pitch. Click here to learn more.
The ideal candidate will have
- A portfolio displaying slick designs across web, mobile, tablet, and email which demonstrates best practice UX and UI knowledge
- Adobe Creative Suite a must
- Happy working in a fast paced, deadline driven environment across multiple projects
- Agency experience working on recognisable brands
- Great time management and self-motivation skills
- Communicating effectively with all departments
- To show the highest attention to detail in quality of finish
- To be able to work in a collaborative environment, helping to brainstorm ideas
- To be able to input into the creative process
Are you looking to pay or is this a collaboration?
Pay to hire someone
Is this ongoing work or a one off job?
How would you prefer to pay?
What’s your day rate budget range? (USD)
$250-400 (Industry average)
Do you have an estimate of the job or project length?
A few months
Are you a company or individual hiring?
Do you have internal sign off on the hire?
Do you need to hire for a specific city, country or place?
Yes, they need to be at a location (give location in job title)
When do you want to have the freelancer secured by?
What is most important for this job?
How many freelancers do you want to contact you?
Do you have a job specification or creative brief?
Yes (please enter this in the description)
Does the freelancer need insurance?
Where did you find Twine?
You contacted me
- Public questions:
Work has begun on this job
...but don't worry, your next job is waiting for you on the Jobs page