Digital Project Manager in London, UK 🌎
We are looking for a strong Freelance Digital Project Manager to join a highly successful team to work as part of an account team on one of our prestigious clients. Working closely with design, development and account teams, you will be defining the solution to meet our clients’ requirements, delivery schedule and budgetary estimates through to successful delivery; ensuring projects are delivered on time and to budget.
The role will mostly be working on digital platform delivery, web builds, maintenance and support of existing websites and social work streams.
You will work with strategy, UX, conceptual design through to development on a new website build as part of the role.
This role will suit a self-motivated team-player with digital expertise and experience delivering huge digital platform projects!
- Actively manage project resource to ensure project timelines are adhered to.
- Produce and manage all project budgetary estimates.
- Proactively manage the scope, timings and priority of projects ensuring no work outside the agreed scope is undertaken.
- Thorough understanding of the principles of Project Management and appropriate methodologies and processes including techniques for digital solutions including requirements definition, sitemaps, schematics and wireframes, web analytics, etc.;
- Proactively manage all financial aspects of projects, managing all cost implications, burn rates and taking remedial action where these have deviated from agreed budgets;
- Own the client relationship and day-to-day stakeholder management in the context of delivery of your specific projects;
- Proactively manage the financial reporting and projections and utilisation reporting on a project-by-project basis.
- Maintain and develop Quality Assurance processes for your projects ensuring Tribal Worldwide procedures are consistently applied to manage project risk.
- Oversee and maintain day-to-day project lifecycle processes.
- Own the coordinating, tracking, and organising client handoff of all project work.
- Coordinate production traffic.
- Obtain timely signoff on Client deliverables, project phases and final project acceptance documents.
- Take on any other responsibilities or tasks that are within the employee’s skills and abilities whenever reasonably instructed.
Essential Skills / Competencies
- Proven experience in project management gained in a digital agency working on digital products and web builds;
- Proven track record of experience delivering creative projects as well as managing technology/web projects of significant scale and complexity and identifying project risk;
- Experience working in corporate environments with elevated level of rigour and communicational needs;
- Experience working with a media buying agency;
- Must have strong client-facing skills; experience managing clients at a variety of levels and across functions and ensuring high levels of client satisfaction, as our client is located within the same building;
- Process orientated, with clear and proactive communication focus, with a sprinkle of commercial acumen thrown in;
- Excellent communication skills; must deals well with conflict, work effectively under pressure with a solutions-based focus;
- Experience and ability to communicate effectively with 3rd party suppliers and coordinate projects with an off-site team;
- Ability to manage expectations of stakeholders both multi-tier internally and externally;
- Experience implementing processes and ensuring quality of delivery for cross-channel projects;
- Excellent communication and presentation skills;
- Strong client facing, presentation and negotiation skills;
- Impeccable attention to detail and a desire to produce the highest quality solutions;
- Ability to bring team members from different disciplines together as a team;
- Ability to lead team members to deliver on schedule and within budget constraints in a constructive manner;
- Strong ‘can do’ attitude with an innate ability to take imitative and work by yourself as well as a team;
- Technically literate; able to communicate complex digital solutions into layman’s language;
- Thorough understanding of the principles of Project Management and appropriate methodologies and processes;
- Social Strategy and Implementation experience would be a bonus;
- PMP certification from PMI, or Prince 2 certification strongly desired, although not mandatory.
Are you looking to pay or is this a collaboration?
Pay to hire someone
Is this ongoing work or a one off job?
How would you prefer to pay?
What’s your day rate budget range? (USD)
$250-400 (Industry average)
Do you have an estimate of the job or project length?
A few months
Are you a company or individual hiring?
Do you have internal sign off on the hire?
Do you need to hire for a specific city, country or place?
Yes, they need to be at a location (give location in job title)
When do you want to have the freelancer secured by?
What is most important for this job?
How many freelancers do you want to contact you?
Do you have a job specification or creative brief?
Yes (please enter this in the description)
Does the freelancer need insurance?
Where did you find Twine?
You contacted me
- Public questions:
Work has begun on this job
...but don't worry, your next job is waiting for you on the Jobs page