Social Media Manager in Burgess Hill, UK 🌎
- When applying for this role, please detail in your covering letter how your skills match the position, what experience you have that is transferable or relevant and any outcomes you have achieved that you are really proud of.
Rose Media Group is celebrating its 15th birthday this year and with continued success and winning interesting new projects, we are now looking for an additional Social Media Manager to join our team. We are a friendly and supportive agency with PR delivery at our heart combined with compelling digital advantage. We embrace new challenges and implement creative ideas every day.
What you will do
- Develop social media campaigns for clients including strategy, tracking, technical set up, blogger outreach, delivery and results analysis
- Come up with innovative and creative social media strategies for B2B and B2C brands with a clear focus on ROI
- Devise and manage competitions of different sizes from simple giveaways to cross-channel campaigns via web and social portals
- Conduct audience mapping and competitor analysis
- Continually develop knowledge of social media and provide insight and ideas to ensure client campaigns and Rose Media Group keep ahead
- Work with the MD to develop voice of Rose Media Group across all our social media
- Monitor results against KPI’s and produce client reports
- Work closely with the Digital Strategist and Content Strategist to ensure social is fully integrated with all other areas
What you will need - Skills Range
- Ability to demonstrate success of targeted social media campaigns
- In depth knowledge of online PR, content creation and engagement
- Strong writing skills with a good understanding of business and consumer audiences
- Experience of devising social media strategies at a top level, with clear focus on how best to meet objectives
- Evidence of creative thinking
- Excellent knowledge of social media platforms and metric tools, in addition to Google Analytics and website CMS platforms
- Current experience of using social media management tools such as Hootsuite and Sprout Social
- Highly organised with strong project management and planning skills
- Experience of producing campaign reports for measurement and analysis
- An understanding of how social media supports PR and Marketing activity
- Knowledge or an interest in paid search and SEO is advantageous
- B2B and B2C experience working across different sectors
- Minimum of 5 years social media management experience
- Agency experience an advantage
Benefits and additional information
You’ll be part of an ambitious, versatile and collaborative team who are all fully supported in their personal development. We don’t do appraisals instead we have regular informal reviews over breakfast.
Our office is in the buzzing Victoria Business Park in Burgess Hill, Mid Sussex, 15 minute walk from the station, on-site free parking and next to the A23.
We offer flexible working arrangements, new business commission, internal training, 24 days holiday plus your birthday and bank holidays, 3.30 pm close on Fridays, quarterly charity days and regular company socials.
- Full-time, Part-time
- £32,000.00 to £35,000.00 /year
- B2B and B2C communication working across different sectors: 2 years (Required)
- Social Media Marketing: 5 years (Required)
- PR/Marketing Agency: 2 years (Preferred)
- English (Required)
Are you looking to pay or is this a collaboration?
Pay to hire someone
Is this ongoing work or a one off job?
How would you prefer to pay?
What’s your day rate budget range? (USD)
$250-400 (Industry average)
Do you have an estimate of the job or project length?
A few months
Are you a company or individual hiring?
Do you have internal sign off on the hire?
Do you need to hire for a specific city, country or place?
Yes, they need to be at a location (give location in job title)
When do you want to have the freelancer secured by?
What is most important for this job?
How many freelancers do you want to contact you?
Do you have a job specification or creative brief?
Yes (please enter this in the description)
Does the freelancer need insurance?
Where did you find Twine?
You contacted me
- Public questions:
Work has begun on this job
...but don't worry, your next job is waiting for you on the Jobs page