Middleweight In-House Designer in London, UK 🌎
- Designer works closely with UK Director and General Managers to keep UK sites looking good and styled correctly day to day
- Works remotely in the sites to style them and support the GM’s
- Weekly reports for each site into Director and GM’s
- Ordering & Re ordering FFE where needed for sites on P&L or capex
- Guiding GM’s on FFE needed and ordering new items - all things FFE to come through house design manager
- Working with maintenance teams to make sure their side of keeping sites looking good is up to standard - painting etc on weekly checks
- Creates, prepares and presents design concepts through Design - Director when a site needs refurbishing
- Works on FFE schedule and budgets for refurbishments
- Uses contacts in the industry to ensure we get the best possible quality, price and service - establishes par levels in sites to minimise disruption when items need repairing/replacing
- Creates Capex request documents in line with company standards
- Uses templates from ID team to keep it all streamlined - in design presentations / FFE budgets / FFE schedules
- Manages FF&E , sourcing to keep in line budget and managing budget with Finance
- Works with architects on plans / floorplans where needed
- Works closely with Purchasing Team to ensure a smooth purchasing process
- Closely monitors and manages supplier’s progress to target deadlines
- Attends regular site visits at key stages
- Assigns project hours
- Monitors his/her hours spent on projects and alerts Senior Designer & Lead Designer when more time is needed
- Professional-level design software proficiency on Auto CAD
- Professional-level design software proficiency on Photoshop, Illustrator & In design
- Revit knowledge a plus
- Knowledge of local & online showrooms & resources, industry trends
- Thrives in a fast-paced dynamic, creative environment
- Self-motivated and confident in working within a small design team.
- 3+ Years’ experience
- Health insurance
- Learning and development
- Pension scheme
- Life assurance
Are you looking to pay or is this a collaboration?
Pay to hire someone
Is this ongoing work or a one off job?
How would you prefer to pay?
What’s your day rate budget range? (USD)
$250-400 (Industry average)
Do you have an estimate of the job or project length?
A few months
Are you a company or individual hiring?
Do you have internal sign off on the hire?
Do you need to hire for a specific city, country or place?
Yes, they need to be at a location (give location in job title)
When do you want to have the freelancer secured by?
What is most important for this job?
How many freelancers do you want to contact you?
Do you have a job specification or creative brief?
Yes (please enter this in the description)
Does the freelancer need insurance?
Where did you find Twine?
You contacted me
- Public questions:
Work has begun on this job
...but don't worry, your next job is waiting for you on the Jobs page