Graphic Designer in London, UK
Swiss Care Clinic North London based company is a large growing business which has expanded from two to seven clinics in the last 18 months. With a high demand for design and marketing material we are looking to expand our Graphics department and bring in someone who is passionate about design.
Working within a small creative team to promote the expanding cosmetic clinic.
This is a Twine Enterprise project. You need to be a Twine Pro to pitch. Click here to learn more.
- Adobe Photoshop
- Adobe Illustrator& In Design
- Adobe Premier
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Suite
- Multi Social media Platforms
- Microsoft office
- edit digital clips/Power Point / TV/Social Media
- Basic photography & videography knowledge
- Generating Social Media Content
- Producing high quality posters and Clinic resources
- Working on exciting innovative ideas
- Helping to continue to build a strong brand within a growing business
- Attend marketing meetings and work within a team to achieve required designs
- Work alongside a marketing team to create; emails, adverts, magazine & other material
- completing general admin tasks
- Full-time, Part-time
- web design: 1 year (Required)
- Graphic design: 1 year (Required)
Are you looking to pay or is this a collaboration?
Pay to hire someone
Is this ongoing work or a one off job?
How would you prefer to pay?
What’s your day rate budget range? (USD)
$250-400 (Industry average)
Do you have an estimate of the job or project length?
A few months
Are you a company or individual hiring?
Do you have internal sign off on the hire?
Do you need to hire for a specific city, country or place?
Yes, they need to be at a location (give location in job title)
When do you want to have the freelancer secured by?
What is most important for this job?
How many freelancers do you want to contact you?
Do you have a job specification or creative brief?
Yes (please enter this in the description)
Does the freelancer need insurance?
Where did you find Twine?
You contacted me
- Public questions:
Show your interest:
Not sure what to write? Use a template:
When are you available to work on this project?
What's your rate for this job?
Enter your day rate if there's not enough information or it's an ongoing project. You can change this after speaking with the client.
How long will it take? (Optional)
If there's enough information, give an estimate of how long this job will take.
What's your usual day rate? (Optional)
Set your deposit rate:
If approved, the buyer will pay a deposit of 80%