Copywriter in London, UK 🌎
We are looking for a reliable freelance writer with outstanding writing skills and a creative eye able to join our team. Ideal candidate will have an experience in SEO website copy, blog posts, creative content for social media, and the ability to take on different brand voices and styles of writing.
As an integral part of our marketing team, you will be expected to work closely with all areas of the business in order to deliver a vast quantity of high-quality copy to strict deadlines.
You will need to quickly build up a good understanding of all of the different sectors that we work with in order to produce compelling copy suited to both B2C and B2B audiences.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Writing engaging digital content, inclusive of blogs and optimised website copy.
- Optimising all content, including adding meta titles, meta descriptions and keyword insertion
- Uploading various blogs and web copy to a variety of Content Management Systems
- Liaising with management to ensure all content meets set requirements
- Liaising confidently and professionally with clients to discuss content requirements, tone, audience and any amendments that need to be made
- Conducting content audits and producing ongoing content marketing strategies
- Editing in-house and existing client content to ensure accuracy and quality
- Being responsible for managing your own schedule in a time conscious manner
- Maintaining a sound understanding of SEO best practices
Qualifications and Skills
- Experience in a similar role with writing copy - candidates will be required to provide examples of previous written work.
- Experience in digital marketing, in particular SEO would be preferred.
- Exceptional spelling, punctuation and grammar, with a keen eye for detail.
- The ability to adapt tone and direction according to the client or type of content required.
- Be confident creating content for clients across a broad range of industries
- Be able to juggle a number of tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Be able to work under pressure to complete tasks within agreed timescales
- Be able to track progress and report to management within timescales and when required
- An English qualification to degree standard would be an advantage, or another related qualification such as journalism (NCTJ).
- Candidates will have a working knowledge of Microsoft Word and have good overall computer literacy.
- Copywriting: 2 years (Preferred)
Flexible Working Options Available
- Work from home
Are you looking to pay or is this a collaboration?
Pay to hire someone
Is this ongoing work or a one off job?
How would you prefer to pay?
What’s your day rate budget range? (USD)
$250-400 (Industry average)
Do you have an estimate of the job or project length?
A few months
Are you a company or individual hiring?
Do you have internal sign off on the hire?
Do you need to hire for a specific city, country or place?
Yes, they need to be at a location (give location in job title)
When do you want to have the freelancer secured by?
What is most important for this job?
How many freelancers do you want to contact you?
Do you have a job specification or creative brief?
Yes (please enter this in the description)
Does the freelancer need insurance?
Where did you find Twine?
You contacted me
- Public questions:
Work has begun on this job
...but don't worry, your next job is waiting for you on the Jobs page