Full Stack Developer in London, UK 🌎
An incredible opportunity has arisen for a Full-stack developer to join us at our cosy and lively space located in the heart of Canary Wharf. Join a promising world class Fintech Startup where you will be part of a widely diversified multinational team of Finance and Technology professionals building a challenger financial platform.
Your profile will be featured amongst the cofounding team and will be widely introduced to the media and Fintech community. The salary is adjustable after the probation period with excellent bonus for exceptional performers.
Day-to-day, you will
- Build a platform infrastructure along with it’s SRS requirements
- Work directly with our team to refine requirements.
- Orchestrate tasks and improvements to the team of developers under your command
- Design and Develop fully functional application components, features and services.
- Consistently develop and deliver high-quality, low-defect, maintainable and robust code.
- Be part of a strong, creative, multi-functional project team, designing, building and testing new features, services and infrastructure.
- Ensure quality through consistency to technical standard methodology and through mentorship, feedback and paired programming.
You are a fast learner, self-starter, creative thinker and a leader. You are passionate about software and its potential to move organizations forward through innovation.
- A broad knowledge of the .NET Web stack (e.g. ASP.NET MVC, WCF, Entity Framework, Web API) architecture and development.
- Strong expertise in core back-end technology (e.g. PHP, Python, Java, Ruby)
- Experience on creating and deploying web app through the AWS ecosystem (Cloud, Lambda, EC2, S3)
- Experience in both relational and non-relational databases.
- Experience building web services (e.g. SOAP, REST).
- Experience with Algorithms and Software Design.
- Experience in developing and executing unit tests to ensure and maintain code quality.
- Demonstrable experience in structured development and build environments (continuous integration, test automation, automated configuration and deployment)
- Strong awareness and consistency to standard methodologies of coding, testing and deployment.
- Passionate for technology - curiosity towards new and emerging technology within web, cloud and multi-form-factor development, languages, frameworks and methodologies
- Authoritative knowledge of Angular JS or another relevant SPA development framework.
- Working knowledge of Node.JS.
- Experience with Cross-browser development and troubleshooting.
- Authoritative knowledge in designing, implementing and consuming RESTful services.
- Experience with mobile technologies (e.g. iOS, Android, PhoneGap/Cordova, Appcelerator).
- Experienced with Agile development practices.
- Experience with common cloud DevOps techniques and technologies.
- Experience with Azure PaaS for storage, compute and applications.
- Experience with public key infrastructure, digital certificates and PKI related technologies.
- Experience in web socket technologies (e.g. SignalR, Socket.IO).
- Working knowledge of user, security and identity management in a web environment.
- Knowledge of industrial control systems and security implications.
- Demonstrable ability to work with end users, analysts, and developers to understand features and technical implementations.
- Ability to provide technical solution recommendations which align to the clients’ business and technology strategy.
- Demonstrable ability to scope and estimate level of effort for the development of solution features and or functionality.
- Full-time, Part-time, Internship, Permanent, Apprenticeship
- £16,000.00 to £18,000.00 /year
- Full-stack developer: 2 years (Required)
- London E14 (Preferred)
Are you looking to pay or is this a collaboration?
Pay to hire someone
Is this ongoing work or a one off job?
How would you prefer to pay?
What’s your day rate budget range? (USD)
$300-500 (Industry average)
Do you have an estimate of the job or project length?
A few months
Are you a company or individual hiring?
Do you have internal sign off on the hire?
Do you need to hire for a specific city, country or place?
Yes, they need to be at a location (give location in job title)
When do you want to have the freelancer secured by?
What is most important for this job?
How many freelancers do you want to contact you?
Do you have a job specification or creative brief?
Yes (please enter this in the description)
Does the freelancer need insurance?
Where did you find Twine?
You contacted me
- Public questions:
Work has begun on this job
...but don't worry, your next job is waiting for you on the Jobs page