Architectural Designer in London, UK 🌎
We are currently seeking a driven and motivated Degree/ Masters level / Part I or Part II Architect (or equivalent qualifications) to join our team based in Leicester Square. We are looking for a candidate who is creative, thinks out of the box and is able to clearly present their ideas. Applicants should have a proven ability to make design decisions working both independently and in a team.
The applicant will be working on a range of projects mainly in the residential sector - Private client houses, extensions, loft conversions.
- Highly desire extensive experience in a similar environment in Architecture.
- Very eager to learn and having some past professional experience is a plus
- Requires ability to prioritize and organize
- Must have good verbal and written communication skill.
- Be capable of multi-tasking jobs and work with teams to accomplish project work.
The successful candidate must demonstrate the following capabilities
- Good organizational skills
- Prioritization skills
- Proficient in Windows, Word and Excel
- Proficient in Revit, AutoCAD, SketchUp, Photoshop, InDesign
- Have excellent design ability, graphic skills and detailed technical design ability
- Experience in Residential projects
- Presentation Skills
- Prepare and develop architectural drawings in order to create Planning & UK building regulations drawings
- Ability to take measurements on site
- Coordinate and communicate with structural engineers, party wall surveyors, other surveyors
- Good communication skills
- Attend Site Visits
- Full-time, Part-time, Internship
- Bachelor’s (Preferred)
- ability to work in the UK indefinitely? (Required)
Are you looking to pay or is this a collaboration?
Pay to hire someone
Is this ongoing work or a one off job?
How would you prefer to pay?
What’s your day rate budget range? (USD)
$250-400 (Industry average)
Do you have an estimate of the job or project length?
A few months
Are you a company or individual hiring?
Do you have internal sign off on the hire?
Do you need to hire for a specific city, country or place?
Yes, they need to be at a location (give location in job title)
When do you want to have the freelancer secured by?
What is most important for this job?
How many freelancers do you want to contact you?
Do you have a job specification or creative brief?
Yes (please enter this in the description)
Does the freelancer need insurance?
Where did you find Twine?
You contacted me
- Public questions:
Work has begun on this job
...but don't worry, your next job is waiting for you on the Jobs page