E-Commerce Marketing, Social Media and Web Manager, Graphic Design in Saint Paul, MN, USA
- Maintain and update website (Wordpress) information such as Product Inventory/Details, Events, Blog Posts, Designers, and Landing Pages
- Create original, clear, eye-catching graphic designs per request for social media and website use
- Maintain a clear brand image of Scarborough Fair through graphic designs created for social media and website
- Coordinate website with major social media platforms (primarily Facebook and Instagram)
- Craft professional Mailchimp newsletters reflecting brand imagery and relevant info coordinated with social media and website
- Upload new products to e-commerce store and update existing products when necessary
- If photography skills are possessed, photography of shop merchandise and atmosphere for marketing and publicity
- Create ads using Facebook Ads or Google Ads
- Correspond with designers over the phone or via email
- Analyze metrics and data using Google Analytics, Facebook Insights, and Mailchimp Reports
This is a Twine Enterprise project. You need to be a Twine Pro to pitch. Click here to learn more.
Scarborough Fair Boutique is the small business and brainchild of Katheryn Menaged. After many years in the fashion industry, in 2012 it was established with much passion by Menaged in Saint Paul, Minnesota. We are seeking a creative yet diligent person with digital graphic design skills, writing skills, a keen eye for detail and aesthetic, and a desire to help a small business thrive. This person will work on projects assigned to him/her/them while corresponding frequently with Katheryn Menaged to communicate and prioritize a variety of projects and ideas. This person should be flexible in thought and able to juggle several products at a time, as well as discern which tasks require more attention than others. This person should also be able to follow specific instructions consistently primarily in regard to website operations. If you are both artistic and detail-oriented and are interested in working in a flexible, creative environment, please apply! This position could eventually be handled remotely.
- $12.00 to $15.00 /hour
- Social Media Marketing: 2 years (Preferred)
- Graphic Design: 1 year (Preferred)
- Marketing: 1 year (Preferred)
- One location
- Remote/Work from home
Hours per week
Typical start time
Typical end time
Are you looking to pay or is this a collaboration?
Pay to hire someone
Is this ongoing work or a one off job?
How would you prefer to pay?
What’s your hourly rate budget range? (USD)
Do you have an estimate of the job or project length?
A few months
Are you a company or individual hiring?
Do you have internal sign off on the hire?
Do you need to hire for a specific city, country or place?
Yes, they need to be at a location (give location in job title)
When do you want to have the freelancer secured by?
What is most important for this job?
How many freelancers do you want to contact you?
Do you have a job specification or creative brief?
Yes (please enter this in the description)
Does the freelancer need insurance?
Where did you find Twine?
You contacted me
- Public questions:
Show your interest:
Not sure what to write? Use a template:
When are you available to work on this project?
What's your rate for this job?
Enter your day rate if there's not enough information or it's an ongoing project. You can change this after speaking with the client.
How long will it take? (Optional)
If there's enough information, give an estimate of how long this job will take.
What's your usual day rate? (Optional)
Set your deposit rate:
If approved, the buyer will pay a deposit of 80%